WiiU might be better then Xbox one but

#431BuretsuPosted 5/26/2013 1:22:45 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#432nbean16Posted 5/26/2013 1:26:08 AM
Lefty128k posted...
@Buretsu

Morton called, they want their salt back.

Ohhhhhh snap! Salt jokes! Its over buretsu, there's no come back for that. Wait, there is: lefty the jerk store called, they're running out of you! HAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
#433nbean16Posted 5/26/2013 1:27:14 AM
And you're their number one seller!
#434Lefty128kPosted 5/26/2013 1:54:58 AM
Baha05 posted...
Lefty128k posted...
I'm not calling it gibberish because I don't want to address it, I'm calling it gibberish because it's gibberish and I explained how. Address that explanation point by point, or you automatically concede.

I didn't go off on any tangent. You simply lack the basic knowledge needed to understand my point.

I don't have carrying issues. You have issues with admitting you're wrong. Okay, you got a bag, is it easier to carry one thing or two things in a bag?

And don't forget shelf space, you and the other drone keep trying to avoid that point. It takes less shelf space if you don't have to worry about an external drive.

My point was to address the fact that the power of a Nintendo game has NO berrying on the HDD. Even content wise if a Nintendo game is lacking, it'll still have other things thta would take up disc space as well as HDD space. So you could fill a Wii U HDD with Nintendo games easily.

And you must if you are questioning if it's easier to carry one or two things in a bag. It's a freaking bag, I doubt that the xtra few ounces are going to make things difficult.

And as for shelf space this could be an issue if you have really small shelves that can barely fit the Wii U. Because guess what? You can set a thing HDD on top of the Wii U. Amazing.

WOOOOOOSH!!!!!
I wasn't talking about space, I was talking about read/write speeds.

It's not about degree of difficulty, it's about the plain fact. It's easier to deal with one thing that two things. But you keep shoving that square peg in a round hole.

Shelf space is horizontal as well as vertical, and it's still easier to deal with one thing than two things.
#435Lefty128kPosted 5/26/2013 1:56:28 AM
Looks like the Nintendo kiddies are all in a tizzy.
#436Baha05Posted 5/26/2013 1:58:47 AM
Lefty128k posted...
WOOOOOOSH!!!!!

It's not about degree of difficulty, it's about the plain fact. It's easier to deal with one thing that two things. But you keep shoving that square peg in a round hole.

Shelf space is horizontal as well as vertical, and it's still easier to deal with one thing than two things.

Then you still weren't making a whole lot of sense with your post. And even more so given you simply talked about just Nintendo games when other games not mad by Nintendo exists on the Wii U.

And you make it seem like it. Plain fact is unless the System, the HDD, and everything else weighs a ton, having a bag to carry all of it is going to be easy no matter if you have just the system and it's parts with or without an externals. External HDD aren't big or cumbersome.

Yeah? Guess what? the Wii U and even most External HDD are slim. While it might be easier to deal with just the one thing, it's not at all too difficult with an external attached to it unless you have no organizational skills at all
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#437Lefty128kPosted 5/26/2013 2:07:14 AM(edited)
Baha05 posted...
Lefty128k posted...
WOOOOOOSH!!!!!

Then you still weren't making a whole lot of sense with your post. And even more so given you simply talked about just Nintendo games when other games not mad by Nintendo exists on the Wii U.

And you make it seem like it. Plain fact is unless the System, the HDD, and everything else weighs a ton, having a bag to carry all of it is going to be easy no matter if you have just the system and it's parts with or without an externals. External HDD aren't big or cumbersome.

Yeah? Guess what? the Wii U and even most External HDD are slim. While it might be easier to deal with just the one thing, it's not at all too difficult with an external attached to it unless you have no organizational skills at all

Nope, I made perfect enough sense. You just lack the knowledge to understand. Doesn't matter if it's a Nintendo exclusive or a game playing on a Nintendo system, same difference and doesn't affect my argument one bit. So you can just stop trying to ride that little rollercoaster right now.

It's not about the degree of difficulty or the size of the external drive. It's about the plain fact that it's easier to deal with one thing than two things. Anyways, this is about the third or fourth time I've said the same thing, I will now conclude you lack the intelligence to understand.
#438Baha05Posted 5/26/2013 2:12:22 AM
Lefty128k posted...
Nope, I made perfect enough sense. You just lack the knowledge to understand. Doesn't matter if it's a Nintendo exclusive or a game playing on a Nintendo system, same difference and doesn't affect my argument one bit. So you can just stop trying to ride that little rollercoaster right now.

It's not about the degree of difficulty or the size of the external drive. It's about the plain fact that it's easier to deal with one thing than two things. Anyways, this is about the third or fourth time I've said the same thing, I will now conclude you lack the intelligence to understand.

Whatever then, explain what's the difference between flash memory of the Wii U and having a HDD similar to computers then.

And yeah it's coming off as difficulty because you are putting too much on it being "Easier" when you are talking about lugging a console around. Lugging a console around means you are carrying at most five items:

Wii U Console
Gamepad
HDMI
Power Adapter
Game Pad Charger

You are already carrying all these things, the addition of a few ounce HDD and it's cables won't make it harder. Hell just lugging around a console isn't even easy anyhow, more of a pain in the ass. Unless you are taking it to a friends house or moving things around a console (Much like aTV) simply stays put for a long ass time. Hell having the HDD attached while it's not going anywhere doesn't make things less easy.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U