Wow! Nintendo is really losing the poll!? Amazing!

#1LilMajerCartunePosted 5/25/2013 12:37:29 AM
Or maybe it's too early to tell for final results. Still shocking that the majority voted Sony so far though, I thought Apple would be higher.
---
"I'm not a nerd, I just Google a lot." - David "Lil Majer" Prunty
#2CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 5/25/2013 12:41:10 AM
I don't people perceive Nintendo as impacting gaming anymore.

They see how Zelda still doesn't have voice acting, and how Mario is still saving the princess, and say "Nintendo is still living in the 90's" And so they undermine the changes Nintendo has recently made.

Also, people are going to focus more on influence that they see as very positive, rather than those which they see as negative or neutral.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#3GoombaXPosted 5/25/2013 12:57:03 AM
Cant beat sony's share button. Facebook games for the ps here we come
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, Injustice, MvC 2, SMW
#4PaperDolphinPosted 5/25/2013 12:57:18 AM
LilMajerCartune posted...
Or maybe it's too early to tell for final results. Still shocking that the majority voted Sony so far though, I thought Apple would be higher.

The poll is about who will have the biggest impact, so the only way I can see it being Apple is if they destroy gaming altogether.
---
Waddle Dee and Toad for SSB4!
#5supremeblasterPosted 5/25/2013 1:02:16 AM
The poll is one of the many that proves this site is filled with Sony fans.
#6GoombaXPosted 5/25/2013 1:03:18 AM
supremeblaster posted...

hell its easy to tell its full of them, they are spread out all over trolling every board >_>
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, Injustice, MvC 2, SMW
#7BuretsuPosted 5/25/2013 1:03:58 AM
Nintendo doesn't do "IMPACT!" they just quietly innovate.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#8crikey102Posted 5/25/2013 1:08:51 AM
what poll?
#9squatch22Posted 5/25/2013 1:09:36 AM
GoombaX posted...
supremeblaster posted...

hell its easy to tell its full of them, they are spread out all over trolling every board >_>

This
---
Nintendo stock: 10,600 - Sony stock: 2,148
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#10Vaoris_KlawPosted 5/25/2013 1:12:37 AM
I voted microsoft, gaming will not be the same if their vision of the xbox comes true. Here's hoping it doesn't, but it's mere existence is a driving force for change. The only way to prevent the xbox one for completely altering the industry is if it's an immediate flop (record low flop).

Sony is not really evolving or adding anything revolutionary to the industry, they're just repeating this gen but bigger and better. People who vote for sony do it to spite microsoft, not because they're doing anything revolutionary, basically PS3.5.

Nintendo is trying to coast on the success of the Wii, releasing a console that is hardly competitive and relying on a brand to sell games. Games that (admittedly) have a loyal niche audience, but niche titles do little in the way of evolving.

Apple and google haven't even made a break into the industry... soo there's not much to talk on that front. Gaming on mobile devices are becoming increasingly prevalent but they've made their mark and have divided into a mutually independent section of the same industry. The only thing it will affect is how many developers decide to jump ship because there's more easy money to be found over there.
---
Umbasa
www.youtube.com/profile?user=Vaoris