Wii U Price Drop

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U Price Drop

User Info: ereadfan

ereadfan
3 years ago#1
I have been holding off on buying a Wii U because theres all of 1 or 2 games that I want at the moment, but as a Nintendo devotee I know that many more will be coming soon, especially with e3 in the coming weeks.

So I have a question: do you fellow FAQers think that the Wii U will face a price drop before 2014? And if not any educated guesses on when?

Reason I ask is because Target is selling the Wii U Basic for $239.99 and if a price drop is a ways a way, and honestly probably wont be for cheaper than that, I think now may be the appropriate time to throw the cash down on the system.

p.s. I'm not worried about the benefits of the deluxe set, a harddrive purchase will be made in the near future and Nintendo Land doesn't interest me too much, nor seem worth an extra $110
| 3DS FC: 3780-9126-3597 | http://friendcodes.wordpress.com/ |

User Info: jackorhoads

jackorhoads
3 years ago#2
If there is going to be a drop then it will likely be around xbox/ps4 release. The price atm isn't bad though.
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U Price Drop

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived