What is your favorite 8th Gen Controller?

#1MarblesbunbunPosted 5/25/2013 2:03:58 PM
What is your favorite 8th Gen Controller? - Results (155 votes)
Wii U
65.81% (102 votes)
Playstation 4
18.71% (29 votes)
Xbox One
15.48% (24 votes)
This poll is now closed.
So, ignoring all the debates, questions, and problems of the upcoming 8th generation consoles, which system looks to have the best Controller?

Xbox One - Display and Menu buttons replace back and Start, Home button moved upward, new D-pad, Rumble Triggers, more sensitive buttons

PlayStation 4 - Context sensitive mini touch screen, share and send buttons, motion support, new thumb stick design.

Wii U - All about the touch screen game pad
---
The patience it takes to play FFXI and EQ is the patience it takes to kill yourself by bashing your head into a wall.
#2iKhanicPosted 5/25/2013 2:11:04 PM
If any company had released a controller that looks like the GC's, I would have picked that. I am not a fan of the 4 button diamond layout at all.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#3DeathSoul2000Posted 5/25/2013 2:12:53 PM
i hate that ms/sony have ditched start/select in favor of share buttons. and xbone's controller is fugly compared to 360's.
#4Eamon696Posted 5/25/2013 2:14:01 PM
Xbox One. The 360 controller was excellent, and it seems to be improving the design for the X1.
#5RockD79Posted 5/25/2013 2:14:58 PM
Well seeing the Wii U is the only one we've had our hands on I'm going with the Gamepad. I would assume that One's controller will feel just fine as well. Not much of Dual Shock fan. That ended with 2 but am interested to see the DS4's improvements. I'm glad they got rid of the mushroom sticks and I'm hoping my fingers don't slide off of the rear L2, R2 like on DS3 which were ass.
---
Just Finished: Lego LOTR, Currently Playing: Sleeping Dogs, Lego Batman 2 Next up: Resident Evil: Revelations
#6nonexistingheroPosted 5/25/2013 2:16:08 PM
Considering the other consoles aren't out yet, this topic is rather redundant at the moment.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#7Marblesbunbun(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2013 2:17:11 PM
nonexistinghero posted...
Considering the other consoles aren't out yet, this topic is rather redundant at the moment.

More of speculative on what we know was added on their already traditional designs.
---
The patience it takes to play FFXI and EQ is the patience it takes to kill yourself by bashing your head into a wall.
#8StephenYap3Posted 5/25/2013 6:15:07 PM
Wii U Gamepad. I can't fly the Gunship in Nintendo Land's Metroid Blast without it.
---
Awaiting for NEW Paper Mario, Final Fantasy (Classic style), Kirby, Donkey Kong, Fire Emblem, and Mario Sports Mix successor on Wii U...
#9ArchsazePosted 5/25/2013 6:56:15 PM
I really like the gamepad. But also worth mentioning is the Wii U Pro Controller. Something tells me it is better than the new xbox one controller just by battery life, weight, feel, etc.
#10FeiBenaresPosted 5/25/2013 7:29:38 PM
Wii U
---
The Battle Dragon And New York City Pokemon Master
Fanboy - http://tinyurl.com/ar7gbuu, Fanboy Wars- http://tinyurl.com/au4nbkh