So, This is the only true video game system out of the big three...

#11SocranPosted 5/25/2013 4:38:51 PM
Yeah, I can't tell you if you'd ever get used to it because I loved it the second I held it in my hands. I want to say "yes", but I honestly don't know what would go through the mind of someone who doesn't like it.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#12Quinn95Posted 5/25/2013 4:39:20 PM
Video_Game_Czar posted...
...Clearly some aren't smart enough to get what I meant.

I mean they were talking all this stupid TV, Facebook, Skype, Twitter...ESPN crap while Nintendo was more focused on video games...some days on GameFAQs just make me sad.

You do realize that those features don't have anything to do with the games? Just because the OS has a few extra features, you automatically assume that there won't be games? And then you say the GameFaqs is sad...
---
3DS: 2750 - 1109 - 9662
#13levelmaster2Posted 5/25/2013 4:39:26 PM
If anything, the PS4 is the only console worth buying.

Funny
---
"Really? Are you sure he doesn't normally speak in pirate?"
#14genlockPosted 5/25/2013 4:41:46 PM
Please stop postings topics pretending to be a Nintendo fan,
No actual Nintendo fan would pretend to be this clueless.
---
Are we not drawn onward, we few? Drawn onward to new era?
#15Koi_TenchiPosted 5/25/2013 4:43:00 PM
jairusmonillas posted...
Sony flopped? lol don't be ridiculous, Wii U is the one flopping with a 30k sales a month.

Oh okay, so how many units has the PS4 sold so far?
---
It's a secret to everybody.
#16Video_Game_Czar(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2013 5:03:03 PM
Quinn95 posted...

I mean they were talking all this stupid TV, Facebook, Skype, Twitter...ESPN crap while Nintendo was more focused on video games...some days on GameFAQs just make me sad.

You do realize that those features don't have anything to do with the games? Just because the OS has a few extra features, you automatically assume that there won't be games? And then you say the GameFaqs is sad...

They're both pushing these things as something other then video game consoles, All I'm saying. While Nintendo is a video game system...I like that about it...because thats what the main focus should be.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#17VernnonPosted 5/25/2013 5:05:24 PM
Quinn95 posted...

I don't see anything in his post saying ''They won't have any games.'' So why are you assuming, that he's assuming something he never brought up?
#18darkqueenhelbaPosted 5/25/2013 5:06:25 PM
Well, to be fair...it's the only TRUE video game company. Sony/MS do other things besides video games. Nintendo does not.
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#19zatOMGPosted 5/25/2013 5:12:42 PM
The controller gets a bit weighty in my hands after long play sess- oh wait, I never have long play sessions cuz the damn things battery life is crap. I am gonna have to buy another ac adapter for next to my bed is all.

I like it as a controller just fine, really. Does get heavy after a while, especially the games that have you using it in specific ways, like Batman or ZombiU. Just my 2 cents.