IF Nintendo were to create a new IP...

#21Tzuba12Posted 5/26/2013 10:36:20 PM
For people saying RPGs.. are you kidding me?

In fact, we JUST got one, and it was Xenoblade.
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba
#22wingo84(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2013 10:47:08 PM
Tzuba12 posted...
For people saying RPGs.. are you kidding me?

In fact, we JUST got one, and it was Xenoblade.

Technically it's the guys at monolith that designed and developed that (I know Nintendo own that studio) but anyway, yes it's true AND we have X coming along.

But different ones wouldn't go amiss, turn based RPGs, Tactical RPGS ...
---
NNID - Wingo84
Learning the flute/Contemplating buying a 3DS
#23iKhanicPosted 5/26/2013 10:50:19 PM
digiblaster posted...
I'd like to see their own attempt at a JRPG series. I know they've dabbled, and have had the occasional game from other IPs involved in JRPGs, but AFAIK they've never created an RPG focused IP.

Xenoblade?
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#24LightHawKnightPosted 5/27/2013 12:05:13 AM
I don't see the point of a new IP. Just cause the characters are different, the game is suddenly better? I just don't get it. Hell many series have new characters anyways, so not sure what it matters to have another IP.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#25wingo84(Topic Creator)Posted 5/27/2013 12:56:58 AM
LightHawKnight posted...
I don't see the point of a new IP. Just cause the characters are different, the game is suddenly better? I just don't get it. Hell many series have new characters anyways, so not sure what it matters to have another IP.

It's not a case of "new characters = better"

It's just nice to have a new franchise that plays well and is unique... Bit like when Pikmin came out
---
NNID - Wingo84
#26nonexistingheroPosted 5/27/2013 1:09:22 AM
An actual hack & slash action game, along the likes of DMC and Ninja Gaiden. I don't think Nintendo has one.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#27ChipChippersonPosted 5/27/2013 4:57:19 AM
An open world/sandbox game akin to Body Harvest.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#28VideoGameXVPosted 5/27/2013 5:08:21 AM
nonexistinghero posted...
An actual hack & slash action game, along the likes of DMC and Ninja Gaiden. I don't think Nintendo has one.

^ This
---
Pokemon W2 Friend Code: 4771 6198 2957
#29wingo84(Topic Creator)Posted 5/27/2013 5:24:33 AM

They should work with Squenix bring back Sword of the Berserk as an exclusive! I loved Gut's Rage
---
NNID - Wingo84
#30fawfulmark2Posted 5/27/2013 6:43:06 AM
wingo84 posted...

They should work with Squenix bring back Sword of the Berserk as an exclusive! I loved Gut's Rage

it's based off a manga though,so it wouldn't be a Nintendo IP though.

P.S. Berserk is awesome.
---
LoL name: The Noble Kip
Brawl FC: 2280-6185-9316