Kirby Dream Collection or Super Mario Galaxy?

#11adampeltzPosted 5/26/2013 3:04:22 PM
While I enjoy Kirby, I'd choose Galaxy without hesitation.
---
XBL gamertag: Peltz | Wii U NNID: Peltz-0
3DS Friend code: 1161-0129-0691.
#12SoaringDivePosted 5/26/2013 3:09:56 PM
somnambulance posted...
iKhanic posted...
Well, Mario Galaxy is the highest rated game of all time on GameRankings, and I sort of agree. The game is nearly flawless. Amazing level design, beautiful visuals, diverse worlds, decent challenge and length, and what I consider to be the best video game soundtrack ever.

Definitely get Galaxy. And if Dream Collection ever goes off the market, you can emulate most of it's games guilt free, because, well, Nintendo doesn't make money off of them anymore.

it is still stealing

and those games are all on the virtual console services, so you would be taking potential sales away from nintendo (nintendo does still make money on them)

Legally, yes. Morally, not really. You aren't ridding the developers and publishers of revenue, because they stopped creating and selling the product in the first place (and we all know how "evil" used games are!).
---
PM (on GFaqs) me if you add me (I won't bite)
3DS: 2148-8150-1379 | Steam:SoaringDive | PSN:SoarDive
#13oq7sterPosted 5/26/2013 3:43:20 PM
I have both. Mario Galaxy is good, Kirby's Dream collection is good too the 3d Kirby challenge is really awesome. I would say get KDC because it is a limited print and then when you get 20 dollars go get SMG. KDC comes with a soundtrack cd and a booklet the boxart is really cute and it has 3 episodes of Kirby right back at ya plus an interactive Kirby history museum.
---
3DS: 1805-3478-2204; NNID: oq7ster
Currently playing: M&DK Minis on the move,
#14blankempathyPosted 5/26/2013 3:47:35 PM
Galaxy compilation hands down. On dolphin mario galaxy looks beautiful. Not because its technically advanced or anything but simply the art and the presentation is great. Plus they can easily use the gamepad screen touch function for collecting star bits instead of the wii mote and just map the spin function to another button. I'd buy a 1080p smgalaxy compilation day 1.
---
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler
#15oq7sterPosted 5/26/2013 4:20:06 PM
blankempathy posted...
Galaxy compilation hands down. On dolphin mario galaxy looks beautiful. Not because its technically advanced or anything but simply the art and the presentation is great. Plus they can easily use the gamepad screen touch function for collecting star bits instead of the wii mote and just map the spin function to another button. I'd buy a 1080p smgalaxy compilation day 1.

Sounds good. Did they already managed to implement the gamepad functionality in dolphin?
---
3DS: 1805-3478-2204; NNID: oq7ster
Currently playing: M&DK Minis on the move,
#16EasterEggHunter(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2013 4:52:55 PM
Thanks for all the responses. I think i'm going with Galaxy. Then i'll get KDC at another time.
---
Lovin my new Vita
#17EasterEggHunter(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2013 5:38:28 PM
Oh one more thing, how long would you say each game is?
---
Lovin my new Vita
#18SmokingbombHPosted 5/26/2013 8:41:24 PM
Kirby games can be done in around 4-5 hours each, Galaxy probably clocks in at about 15 hours if you're just going for beating the game once, minimum stars.
---
Official Deidara of TNS.