No DOA5 Ultimate for us.

#11Oni_TaedoPosted 5/27/2013 3:54:18 AM
StarBladeEdge posted...
dead or alive is one of the most terrible bemus out there.

actually a good thing we don't get it.

terrible , terrible game.

The hell is a bemu?
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
PSN ID: Oni_Ishida
#12StarBladeEdgePosted 5/27/2013 4:08:02 AM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
StarBladeEdge posted...

terrible , terrible poster.

what poster ? poster you put on the walls or what ?

bemu = beat'em up= BEat'M Up

jesus......
---
known troll lv 33 next lv : 6 posts
snatcher is coming to getcha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#13StarBladeEdgePosted 5/27/2013 4:12:13 AM
doa games are for people who like to w*** on game girls. it's good for that i'll admit ( dat lisa , how many times i did it.....) but it's not worth for real gaming or more than 10 $.get the pics from the ladys from the internet and buy REAL fighting games people ...please.

not to mention the dlc crap teamninja pulled with this one ..... people complain about GOOD developers like capcom but this game can get away with it ??

pathetic.

so : no doa on wiiu = great !
---
snatcher is coming to getcha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#14Oni_TaedoPosted 5/27/2013 4:16:31 AM
StarBladeEdge posted...
DeathSoul2000 posted...
StarBladeEdge posted...

jesus......

Except DoA isn't a beat 'em up.
DoA is a fighting game.

Unless I missed the parts of Ein's story in DoA 3 where they played like Streets of Rage.
---
#15Oni_TaedoPosted 5/27/2013 4:18:47 AM
StarBladeEdge posted...
doa games are for people who like to w*** on game girls. it's good for that i'll admit ( dat lisa , how many times i did it.....) but it's not worth for real gaming or more than 10 $.get the pics from the ladys from the internet and buy REAL fighting games people ...please.

not to mention the dlc crap teamninja pulled with this one ..... people complain about GOOD developers like capcom but this game can get away with it ??

pathetic.

so : no doa on wiiu = great !

Except DoA is one of the only good 3D fighting games ever made.
It and VF5 are the only good ones.

Capcom, a good developer?
The guys behind RE6, and MvC3?
Sure, they did MMX and TvC the best games in their respective genres, but they've fallen so far.
Team Ninja on the other hand have gotten better since they through out Itagaki (minus NG3, but that was more than remedied with Razor's Edge).
---
#16psprulz2007Posted 5/27/2013 4:38:23 AM
Having played DoA5+ on the Vita I gotta say its a fantastic fighter. Besides the whole perv vibe you get from game its a solid and fun fighter. Would be a great addition to the Wii U library.
---
Wii U : FeelinKorny
#17Oni_TaedoPosted 5/27/2013 5:01:18 AM
psprulz2007 posted...
Having played DoA5+ on the Vita I gotta say its a fantastic fighter. Besides the whole perv vibe you get from game its a solid and fun fighter. Would be a great addition to the Wii U library.

I actually don't get that from DoA5.
The others, yeah, but DoA5 feels like it's trying to be a serious fighter, and in some ways, it shows.
It feels more like Virtua Fighter than it does past DoA games.
---
#18StarBladeEdgePosted 5/27/2013 5:31:27 AM(edited)
Oni_Taedo posted...
StarBladeEdge posted...
DeathSoul2000 posted...
StarBladeEdge posted...

jesus......

DoA is a fighting game.

Unless I missed the parts of Ein's story in DoA 3 where they played like Streets of Rage.

beat'em up isn't for streets of rage games only , ''fighting '' games were called beat'em up too.at least in the past , perhaps lazy gamers these days call it ''fighting games' . whatever.....

and yeas capcom makes good games. just because some arrogant gamers who don't like disc dlc post crap on the internet doesn't mean capcom makes crap games.

i refuse to call capcom ''crapcom' like some aholes do on the internet. i actually have a brain and don't judge a developer because of some business practices.i judge the games which most are good , alltime classics.

tl'dr :

bemu = beat'em up = fighting game = all the same

capcom = good

doa 5 ( all doa's ) = crap for super cool gamers
---
#19Oni_TaedoPosted 5/27/2013 5:38:04 AM(edited)
StarBladeEdge posted...
Oni_Taedo posted...
StarBladeEdge posted...
DeathSoul2000 posted...
StarBladeEdge posted...

jesus......

DoA is a fighting game.

beat'em up isn't for streets of rage games only , ''fighting '' games were called beat'em up too.at least in the past , perhaps lazy gamers these days call it ''fighting games' . whatever.....

and yeas capcom makes good games. just because some arrogant gamers who don't like disc dlc post crap on the internet doesn't mean capcom makes crap games.

i refuse to call capcom ''crapcom' like some aholes do on the internet. i actually have a brain and don't judge a developer because of some business practices.i judge the games which most are good , alltime classics.

tl'dr :

bemu = beat'em up = fighting game = all the same

capcom = good

doa 5 ( all doa's ) = crap for virgin gamers

No, they've always been called fighting games. As they in some way, shape, or form, simulate fight (not the fantastical aspects, but the strategic aspects. Fighting in real life is about making your opponent think they know what you're going to do, and then doing something entirely different).
Beat 'em ups is used to refer to Streets of Rage, or other games like it, where the goal is to beat up a ton of enemies at once.

Capcom's made some greats, yeah. Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, Street Fighter II, Darkstalkers, Project Justice, Techromancer, Power Stone. All great games, all of them better than every DoA. But trash like MvC2 and 3, SSFIV, Street Fighter 3 (yes, the supposedly deepest fighting game of all time, is trash) and Street Fighter X Tekken (the fighting game equivalent of golf) are unforgivable.

DoA is an awesome series, regardless of what you think. The fighting is fun (notice how I didn't say deep?), satisfying, and just plain enjoyable. It's not a show of skill, like other fighting games. It's like a Kung-fu movie, it's all flash, but it's good flash.
DoA5 is the first attempt in the series to be a real fighting game, and it does it well. It has mix-ups, cancels, parries up the ass (I suppose every DoA does), and an interesting roster.

By the by, if you give ANY credit towards SFIV, any point you make in the future, is INSTANTLY invalid.

If DoA is intended for virgins, then it should be right up your alley.
I'm pretty sure no female would ever touch you. At least not one that's not a deaf mole.
Something about them whiskers just gets your motor running.
---
#20GeassMasterPosted 5/27/2013 6:31:33 AM
We don't like DOA games anyway right Nintendo fans? I think this is just TecmoKoei wising up.
---
Now Playing: Atelier Totori+, Black Rock Shooter, Soul Sacrifice, Blood Will Tell, Suikoden 3, May PS+ games
I Have A Huge Backlog.