So this Gen is going to be PS4 vs WiiU

#1HayashiTakaraPosted 6/10/2013 8:11:51 PM
...Since MS is pretty much buried and pissed on. Let the flame wars begin!!!!
#2Kromlech06Posted 6/10/2013 8:13:04 PM
You mean PS4 & wiiU.

They are not in competition, they are targeting different audiences.

They both win.

Gamers win.

Xbone can shove it.

That's what I learned this e3.
#3HayashiTakara(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2013 8:14:01 PM
As lovely as that sounds, you know the nerdrage of the interwebs won't allow it... Just stating the obvious.
#4GSPgreasesPosted 6/10/2013 8:15:28 PM
yeah wii doesnt win because they arent even selling

i doubt that people will go for a 350 dollar Wii U, when they can spend 50 extra and get a real next gen system with all the games
#5Kromlech06Posted 6/10/2013 8:17:23 PM(edited)
Only the butthurt Xboners.

Hahaha why is that the first time I heard that term?

Edit: like this fine gentleman above me.
Edit edit: and below now too. Butthurt sandwich?
#6LinetrixPosted 6/10/2013 8:16:23 PM
I think it's gonna be PS4 only. Wii U can't run those next-gen games.
---
Accusing others of making death threats isn't offensive. Accusing someone of doing 9/11 is because it was in America. - GameFAQs admin
#7HayashiTakara(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2013 8:17:45 PM
GSPgreases posted...

i doubt that people will go for a 350 dollar Wii U, when they can spend 50 extra and get a real next gen system with all the games

For the deliciously awesome 1st party titles Nintendo offers, it's more than worth it. I'll get a PS4 for the occasional guilty pleasure of 3rd party, but Nintendo 1st party is too good to pass up.
#8GSPgreasesPosted 6/10/2013 8:44:13 PM
HayashiTakara posted...
GSPgreases posted...

For the deliciously awesome 1st party titles Nintendo offers, it's more than worth it. I'll get a PS4 for the occasional guilty pleasure of 3rd party, but Nintendo 1st party is too good to pass up.

i wished i passed it up last gen. I bought a wii when a local store finally had it in stock, had the big game franchises, galaxy, metroid, zelda, mario kart , mario party and after i beat most of them, i sold it because there wasnt anything on the console that felt next gen and nothing held my intrest

ff to 360 and all the games, i loved it.

now fastforward to ps4
#9HayashiTakara(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2013 8:45:59 PM
GSPgreases posted...
HayashiTakara posted...
GSPgreases posted...

i wished i passed it up last gen. I bought a wii when a local store finally had it in stock, had the big game franchises, galaxy, metroid, zelda, mario kart , mario party and after i beat most of them, i sold it because there wasnt anything on the console that felt next gen and nothing held my intrest

ff to 360 and all the games, i loved it.

now fastforward to ps4

Sorry to hear that you missed out on other titles like Muramasa, The Last Story and Xenoblade. There's a ton of great games on that could only be found on the Wii, that's if you're into that sort of genre. If not, then well you didn't miss much.
#10Blaze3244Posted 6/10/2013 8:53:12 PM
The way I see it Ps4 and 3DS win this time around. The Xbox, WiiU and Vita are in trouble and we all know it. We know Xbox Ones faults. WiiU only are getting multi-platform games that are announced for the 360 and Ps3, not the Ps4 and Xbox One, unfortunately. I don't think they will be getting much third party because hardware doesn't match up to the newer consoles. The Vita has been struggling with not many good games on the way. So the Vita is in trouble as well.