The Wii U will fail due to it's online policy

#1mooocooow02Posted 6/10/2013 10:52:46 PM
If they don't start charging money for extra characters or simply a monthly fee to use the system online, there is no way they can stay competitive in today's market.
---
I wont' change this signature until F-zero, Mario Kart, and or Zelda are released for Wii U
#2DiscostewSMPosted 6/10/2013 10:53:55 PM
ITT: You must pay for something to be good, even if there's no difference between paying for it and getting it for free.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#3BuretsuPosted 6/10/2013 11:00:37 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
ITT: You must pay for something to be good, even if there's no difference between paying for it and getting it for free.

I sincerely hope the TC was being sarcastic, but these days, who can tell?
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#4AdamLazarusoPosted 6/10/2013 11:03:04 PM
DiscostewSM posted...

Well Nintendo haven't charged for their online service up to this point and up to this point their online service has been terrible.

So I would say that that's pretty accurate.
---
We should make a verbal agreement to only kiss each other.
#5ArabrockermanXPosted 6/10/2013 11:05:40 PM
AdamLazaruso posted...
DiscostewSM posted...

Well Nintendo haven't charged for their online service up to this point and up to this point their online service has been terrible.

But the Wii U and 3DS don't have terrible online services...

PSN was free before real **** move by Sony to drop that in there.
#6squatch22Posted 6/10/2013 11:07:43 PM
AdamLazaruso posted...
DiscostewSM posted...

And ppl said PSN was better. That was free too.
So whats ur point?
---
Nintendo stock: 9,300 - Sony stock: 1,854
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#7AdamLazarusoPosted 6/10/2013 11:12:30 PM(edited)
squatch22 posted...
AdamLazaruso posted...
DiscostewSM posted...

So whats ur point?

And clearly they feel that they won't be able to maintain their level of service without charging for it. Sony have lost a lot of money over the last few years - maybe not charging for their excellent online service is one of the reasons?
---
We should make a verbal agreement to only kiss each other.
#8BuretsuPosted 6/10/2013 11:13:54 PM
AdamLazaruso posted...
squatch22 posted...
AdamLazaruso posted...
DiscostewSM posted...

So whats ur point?

And clearly they feel that they won't be able to maintain their level of service without charging for it. Sony have lost a lot of money over the last few years - maybe not charging for their excellent online service is one of the reasons?

I'm sure it's somewhere well below "The Playstation Vita" on the list of reasons.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#9ElectricMolePosted 6/10/2013 11:14:32 PM
Nintendo's online service doesnt really offer much to be honest. nobody would pay for what it is in its current form. but i'm not complaining. as long as it works.
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, 3DS: 2406-6466-8802
http://psnprofiles.com/kronekodow7188
#10squatch22Posted 6/10/2013 11:40:28 PM(edited)
AdamLazaruso posted...
squatch22 posted...
AdamLazaruso posted...
DiscostewSM posted...

So whats ur point?

Yeah, it doesn't help that they need to start making money without selling assets. Cant be just a coincidence. ..

Of course losing billions due to TV dept, PS3 lossrs etc arent to blame. ..
---
Nintendo stock: 9,300 - Sony stock: 1,854
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg