After thinking it over...

#1WiseWarrior101Posted 6/11/2013 9:56:16 AM
The Direct wasn't as disappointing as I initially thought. Really, the only bad news was no Mario 64/Sunshine esque 3D Platformer. I feel that 3D Land was meant for the 3DS, and I feel the same for 3D World--it should be on a handheld system, not a console. I'll give it a chance though, and while I'm really bummed out, everything else looked good.

Mario Kart 8 looks like it'll be a lot of fun, Wonderful 101 looks amazing, Wind Waker looks good too, (Faster sailed is definitely a plus) Sonic Lost: World as well. The new DK looks to be enjoyable as well, and I'll definitely be picking up Pikmin 3. Smash Bros. looks incredible, and having Villager as a playable character is awesome. Overall, not the best conference, but it wasn't that bad.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNsSfiTm5yI
I found Yoshi's Story harder than The Lost Levels. Number of people who agree: Absolutely no one.
#2BeanBeanKingdomPosted 6/11/2013 9:57:25 AM
I don't know why Nintendo held off so many trailers and decided to only put them on their youtube channel (including more extensive trailers for games they have shown in the Direct, like Bayonetta 2). Combined with the Direct, they're 100% satisfying.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#3JackalPosted 6/11/2013 9:57:35 AM
It's called settling. Or accepting ones fate.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
#4XxerranPosted 6/11/2013 10:02:09 AM
After watching it again and being able to actually watch it this time, it was better. Still dissapointed in most of the games I want coming in 2014, but thats a personal choice for me, glad those that wanted DK and Mario don't need to wait as long for it. Was also hoping for more 3rd party support as well, not just Ubisoft, Warner Bros, Atlus, Sega and Disney.
---
Currently playing Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked & Devil Summoner Soul Hackers
3DS FC: 5327 - 1431 - 0630 - NintendoID: Xxerran