Any recent news on Destiny coming to Wii U?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Any recent news on Destiny coming to Wii U?
2 years ago#1
After seeing what they had to show at E3, the game looks incredible, however, I would really like to avoid paying to play online.

Although old, this article seemed to hint at it:
http://wiiudaily.com/2013/02/destinys-pre-order-website-contains-code-showing-wii-u-and-vita-options/

Has there been any news released since?
---
Black 2 FC: 3654 8353 8201
"Barkley: Shut up and jam! Gaiden" Is the best RPG of all time.
2 years ago#2
There has not and unlikely will be.
---
Killer Instinct, Dead Rising 3, Ryse, Titanfall, Crimson Dragon= Xbox One with a vengeance!
Weeeeeee!
2 years ago#3
Play on PC if you don't want to pay for online.
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
2 years ago#4
There is a good chance it is coming to WiiU. There's a quote from Activision about how in order to introduce a new IP to the widest audience you can you have to put it on as many possible things you can. Therefore meaning WiiU. Plus Activision supports the WiiU as well.
2 years ago#5
Also for the fact Destiny will be on last gen PS3/Xbox360 so the WiiU could run the game better along with the PS4/Xbone versions.
2 years ago#6
NCPwn posted...
Play on PC if you don't want to pay for online.

As a college student, running off of a laptop doesn't bode very well for gaming.
At the moment, it has to be consoles for me until I can afford an uber PC someday.

If it comes down to it, I might bite the bullet and get a PS4 once a few more games i'm interested in come out, but i'd really prefer to postpone that if they can pull Destiny onto the Wii U.
---
Black 2 FC: 3654 8353 8201
"Barkley: Shut up and jam! Gaiden" Is the best RPG of all time.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Any recent news on Destiny coming to Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived