Games that the Wii U can't handle or will never get

#1NoGta4wiiPosted 6/12/2013 4:26:46 AM(edited)
-FF15 and KH3 are both SE games that sadly the Wii U cannot handle
-GTA5 will never come to Wii u because of what rockstar thinks about the system.
-Wii U hasn't had a real Metal Gear game since TTS. And that game is hated by many. Kojima is never going to port MGSV on it.

any one else have games that can't go on the Wii u because it cant handle the game, or the company wont allow it? First party exclusives like infamous and halo , etc wont come to the wii u for obvious reasons.
#2TheMisterManGuyPosted 6/12/2013 4:25:16 AM(edited)
You're basing all this off of?
---
In a gaming world filled with chaos & fanboyism, I try to be the voice that guides people to the truth.
#3NoGta4wii(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2013 4:27:53 AM
no saints row for Wii u either. fun game, but i guess the developers feel it's too violent for the userbase that buys the wii u. guess it seems fitting to stay on the PS3 and 360.
#4PannerPosted 6/12/2013 4:28:06 AM
NoGta4wii posted...
-GTA5 will never come to Wii u because of what rockstar thinks about the system.
-Wii U hasn't had a real Metal Gear game since TTS. And that game is hated by many. Kojima is never going to port MGSV on it.

any one else have games that can't go on the Wii u because it cant handle the game, or the company wont allow it? First party exclusives like infamous and halo , etc wont come to the wii u for obvious reasons.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Sorry, i couldnt handle myself cos U so funny.
---
Gamertag : Steel Hunter
NNID : SteelHunter
#5JackalPosted 6/12/2013 4:28:19 AM
NoGta4wii posted...

Battlefront. I think it uses the Frostbite 3 engine.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
#6Board_hunter567Posted 6/12/2013 4:32:15 AM
I find it both funny and sad that TC has been around since 2008.
#7Oni_TaedoPosted 6/12/2013 4:33:58 AM
NoGta4wii posted...

Considering that SE's games aren't very graphically intense, I think the Wii U could handle them.
Would I care? No, even if I intended on buying a PS4, it wouldn't be for Square's games. I didn't buy any of them on the PS1, PS2, or PS3, so I wouldn't buy them on the PS4. If they do come out for the Wii U, I still won't buy them.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
PSN ID: Oni_Ishida
#8Freakzilla5Posted 6/12/2013 4:40:16 AM
NoGta4wii posted...

all third party titles are possibilities.Regarding the console not handling it i don't know that any fit the bill right now. Certainly not KH III or FF15.
#9iKhanicPosted 6/12/2013 4:50:42 AM
Jackal posted...
NoGta4wii posted...

Battlefront. I think it uses the Frostbite 3 engine.

Wii U can run Frostbite 3, EA was just talking out of their asses.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#10pearl arowanaPosted 6/12/2013 5:00:41 AM
in my opinon, its is safe to assume wii u can handle anything ps3 and 360 can handle.. but wont be able to run real next gen games on xboxone and ps4... wii u specs is too lacking to handle those games.
---
Drones Topic Derailing guidelines ..(rofl)
1) insult nick name 2) insult user level 3) Insult English and grammar