Wii U had more exclusives at E3 than any other system (console or handheld)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U had more exclusives at E3 than any other system (console or handheld)

User Info: MichaelDeAngelo

MichaelDeAngelo
3 years ago#1
http://i.imgur.com/ZWK5YzZ.png
Alundra is the best top-down Zelda game since Link to the Past.
Darksiders is the best 3D Zelda game since Ocarina of Time.

User Info: wombatkidd

wombatkidd
3 years ago#2
kewl 2 teh max
---
"Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master."

User Info: MarceloSampaio

MarceloSampaio
3 years ago#3
Well, DUH!

Most of those games are first-party. Why would Nintendo release any games on Xbone or PS4?!?
Scars of time...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ595N9NZVg

User Info: Chocobo115

Chocobo115
3 years ago#4
Yet they couldn't sell me a Wii U. whilst all PS4 had to do was waving Final Fantasy XV, KH3, MGS5, Knack & Infamous second Son to get me interested into getting a PS4.
I was really expecting better games at the direct, a proper 3D Mario game for example, to blow my mind away to make me want a Wii U. But now I'll just wait another year or two before I get the Wii U.
Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

User Info: Terotrous

Terotrous
3 years ago#5
Hmm, I wonder why Wii U isn't getting NFS Rivals when PS3 and 360 are.

Oh well, should it not materialize I'll just get it for PS3 or something.
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "NES Hi no Tori"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery

User Info: zoogelio

zoogelio
3 years ago#6
Chocobo115 posted...
Yet they couldn't sell me a Wii U. whilst all PS4 had to do was waving Final Fantasy XV, KH3, MGS5, Knack & Infamous second Son to get me interested into getting a PS4.
I was really expecting better games at the direct, a proper 3D Mario game for example, to blow my mind away to make me want a Wii U. But now I'll just wait another year or two before I get the Wii U.

How long is it going to take KH3 to come out since Nomura was tied down in FF Versus forever.

User Info: icarus231

icarus231
3 years ago#7
So the ps4 only has 4 more games on there then WII U but only 5 games are exclusive while wii u has 13. I wont even compare the poor vita. I think nintendo will be just fine.
NNID: Icarus231

User Info: sonicfanaticjtb

sonicfanaticjtb
3 years ago#8
Chocobo115 posted...

Mario 3d world looks like a lot of fun and 3d land was really good. Dunno what your problem...
Krystal and Phoenix Wright for Smash 4!
... Please, Sakurai?

User Info: MichaelDeAngelo

MichaelDeAngelo
3 years ago#9
sonicfanaticjtb posted...
Chocobo115 posted...

Mario 3d world looks like a lot of fun and 3d land was really good. Dunno what your problem...

Not a problem... just not a fan, and he likes to stir the pot.
Alundra is the best top-down Zelda game since Link to the Past.
Darksiders is the best 3D Zelda game since Ocarina of Time.

User Info: SegavsCapcom

SegavsCapcom
3 years ago#10
And there are all first party.

Feel silly, TC?
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U had more exclusives at E3 than any other system (console or handheld)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived