At first I loved Reggie

#1FrankulaPosted 6/12/2013 11:17:42 PM
Then i started to kind of dislike him. After this E3 I am a fan of the man once again! Reggie is awesome. Idk why I thought otherwise.
---
Now i know why they call it salt, it's so di YUM
#2BeanBeanKingdomPosted 6/12/2013 11:21:37 PM
He's a kind-of-a-douche man in a world of douchebags. He's great by comparison.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#3SocranPosted 6/12/2013 11:24:08 PM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...

Haha, perfect description. Yeah, look at him in a vacuum and you see that he's kind of arrogant, kind of salesman-y. Then put him next to Sony's and Microsoft's boys, and EA and Activision and any other third party developer, and he's still able to give you the impression that Nintendo are the nice guys out of the bunch.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#4DeathSnipe777Posted 6/12/2013 11:30:36 PM
It's always funny to watch him get annoyed at Geoff Keighley year after year.
---
3DS FC: 3609-1047-7032
Steam / PSN / NNID: Marlouchu
#5Frankula(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2013 11:31:58 PM(edited)
Socran posted...

Haha, perfect description. Yeah, look at him in a vacuum and you see that he's kind of arrogant, kind of salesman-y. Then put him next to Sony's and Microsoft's boys, and EA and Activision and any other third party developer, and he's still able to give you the impression that Nintendo are the nice guys out of the bunch.

Exactly! Reggie is what his position is (a salesman). But he also is a part of Nintendo, and I think reflects that perfectly in how he presents and addresses questions. In fact, I've really grown fond of how he addresses questions. He's got an offensive attitude and yet is all about the consumer. He's our front force to outsiders!
---
#6hiphops_saviorPosted 6/12/2013 11:32:20 PM
"My name is Reggie. I'm still kicking ass. I'm still taking names, and we're still all about making games."
#7BeanBeanKingdomPosted 6/12/2013 11:32:54 PM
Frankula posted...
Socran posted...

Exactly! Reggie is what his position is (a salesman). But he also is a part of Nintendo, and I think reflects that perfectly in how he presents and addresses questions. In fact, I've really grown fond of how he addresses questions. He's got an offensive attitude and yet is all about the consumer. He's our front force to outsiders!

That's right, love how he just spoke up against the practice of DRM.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#8Frankula(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2013 11:33:05 PM
hiphops_savior posted...
"My name is Reggie. I'm still kicking ass. I'm still taking names, and we're still all about making games."

^^^ Why everyone loves Reggie right there. So many good memories!
---
#9sentoworfPosted 6/12/2013 11:35:52 PM
DeathSnipe777 posted...

http://nintendo3dsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Reggie-Punching-Geoff.jpg
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
#10nonexistingheroPosted 6/12/2013 11:37:54 PM
DeathSnipe777 posted...

Geoff is so unprofessional in every single way imaginable, he should've been fired long ago.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.