Hating aside, isn't this a good time to be a gamer?

#1jackorhoadsPosted 6/13/2013 3:52:29 PM(edited)
Regardless of who's better than who, isn't it a pretty good time to be a gamer? Some pretty good wiiu games down the pipeline and two brand new consoles launching this year. All this arguing and mindless moaning baffles me. So many games comming, wii (lol) should be happy.
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
#2PhantomSoDPosted 6/13/2013 3:52:55 PM
Nope, still bitter about no KH3 on my WiiU plus having to still wait a year for Bayonetta :p
#3BeanBeanKingdomPosted 6/13/2013 3:53:25 PM
It doesn't seem to be a particularly good time to be a consumer, to be honest. Some companies still have their integrity (like Nintendo, and Sony if the rumored DRM practices turn out to be false), but most others are just out for our wallets.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#4Shadowbird_RHPosted 6/13/2013 3:53:51 PM
So long as you haven't been an Xbox fan for the last generation or two, yeah.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#5Baha05Posted 6/13/2013 3:54:34 PM
It's always a good time to be a gamer if you own any two consoles. Three would be better
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#6NyyarkPosted 6/13/2013 3:55:00 PM
It is a great time to start gaming, because there is a huge swath of great games for the previous 8 gen's that are easily accessible that you could experience for the first time.
#7jackorhoads(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2013 3:55:53 PM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
It doesn't seem to be a particularly good time to be a consumer, to be honest. Some companies still have their integrity (like Nintendo, and Sony if the rumored DRM practices turn out to be false), but most others are just out for our wallets.

Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo are businesses, of course they're after our money lol

What I mean is overall a good time. Regardless of console, exclusives blahblah I've got a ps3, 360 and wiiu and enjoy them all. I don't bother with taking sides. I just think there is so much games and so many people passionate about gaming - it's a pretty good time.
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
#81shadetail1Posted 6/13/2013 3:56:42 PM
There's never been a bad time for it. After the 1983 crash, I was still finding gems for my Atari 2600, and they cost only $10 or $15. And things have only been getting better since then.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#9Razed812Posted 6/13/2013 3:57:46 PM
PhantomSoD posted...
Nope, still bitter about no KH3 on my WiiU plus having to still wait a year for Bayonetta :p

Here's a mindblowing fact, there are other consoles that also have other good games.
#10SuperChuuniBrosPosted 6/13/2013 4:02:19 PM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...

---
Overkill-The best type of kill
SuperChuuniBros will fight against the X1 for consumer rights! Still hate Chuunibyou and moe without ecchi.