Just picked up ZombiU for 9$!!!

#1gameG3ni3Posted 6/14/2013 12:42:07 PM
Used a PowerUP reward from GameStop and got money off. Couldn't pass it up at that price!!!
---
NNID: Xenteros
#2The_BoredomsPosted 6/14/2013 1:04:33 PM
9soft?
#3sonic777Posted 6/14/2013 1:05:57 PM
Enjoy the horrendously tedious cricket melee mechanics.

Horrendous. But at least you saved $51 on it than the poor saps who paid full price.
---
<3 NINTENDO OMG
#4Citan22Posted 6/14/2013 2:19:17 PM
^ not too good at survival horror games, eh? better stick to sonic.

i can run through zombiu very rarely using the bat, except for the first 10-15 minutes of the game. after that i'm blastin domes and setting zombies ablaze with the near infinite molotovs the game gives you. very fun game, and one of the best survival horrors to come out in years.

also, flawed "mechanics" would imply something is wrong with the purpose or intended usage of the cricket bat as it relates to the game, which is not accurate. zombies are trying to kill you; you are out of bullets; you bash their skulls in. nothing wrong with the mechanics. you merely dislike the design of the game and the restrictions it imposes- specifically, the fact that if your aim is lousy, and you continuously fail to find the hidden ammo/weapons, you are forced to use the cricket bat.

everyone loves to parrot gamespot's review, when in all likelihood that reviewer barely played 25% of the game, all the while expecting a left 4 dead clone, which it certainly is not. seems you were expecting the same, and weren't quite up to the challenge of a true survival horror.
---
http://imgflip.com/i/zje3 <--your favorite gamespot reviewer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMYso30L9zI <--next gen technology
#5URAlsrPosted 6/14/2013 2:24:04 PM
good price tc. that all its worth. im glad i beat it and traded back in for $45 at launch. not worth anywhere near $60
#6gameG3ni3(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 2:24:50 PM
The_Boredoms posted...
9soft?

9 total...20$ off using PowerUP rewards point and a buck off will powerup premium.
---
NNID: Xenteros
#7Prince ShondronaiPosted 6/14/2013 2:26:03 PM
Good deal. Enjoy the creepiness. I know I did.
---
One of us. One of us. One of us.
#8iKhanicPosted 6/14/2013 2:30:03 PM
I bought Link's Crossbow Training for 50 cents. I win
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#9pikachupwnagePosted 6/14/2013 2:31:23 PM
Prince Shondronai posted...
Good deal. Enjoy the creepiness. I know I did.

---
http://samgreenmedia.com/pikacrunk.gif http://tinyurl.com/clkxher
I don't post often but when I do.....I triple post. Stay posty my friends -Lord Frood
#10sonic777Posted 6/14/2013 2:34:17 PM
Citan22 posted...
^ not too good at survival horror games, eh? better stick to sonic.

i can run through zombiu very rarely using the bat, except for the first 10-15 minutes of the game. after that i'm blastin domes and setting zombies ablaze with the near infinite molotovs the game gives you. very fun game, and one of the best survival horrors to come out in years.

also, flawed "mechanics" would imply something is wrong with the purpose or intended usage of the cricket bat as it relates to the game, which is not accurate. zombies are trying to kill you; you are out of bullets; you bash their skulls in. nothing wrong with the mechanics. you merely dislike the design of the game and the restrictions it imposes- specifically, the fact that if your aim is lousy, and you continuously fail to find the hidden ammo/weapons, you are forced to use the cricket bat.

everyone loves to parrot gamespot's review, when in all likelihood that reviewer barely played 25% of the game, all the while expecting a left 4 dead clone, which it certainly is not. seems you were expecting the same, and weren't quite up to the challenge of a true survival horror.

Once you get your panties out of your crack (and it sounds like they're REALLY far up there), you'll understand it is a flawed mechanic, because it's not like there couldn't be ANY other options available to you, like, at all, in the entire game besides the damn bat.

Also, I run though Extermination for fun (I want to submit my run to SDA, but the route is a b****.)
---
<3 NINTENDO OMG