Just picked up ZombiU for 9$!!!

#11wingo84Posted 6/14/2013 2:38:14 PM
sonic777 posted...

Once you get your panties out of your crack (and it sounds like they're REALLY far up there), you'll understand it is a flawed mechanic, because it's not like there couldn't be ANY other options available to you, like, at all, in the entire game besides the damn bat.

Also, I run though Extermination for fun (I want to submit my run to SDA, but the route is a b****.)

It's an atmospheric experience which is conveyed extremely well. It's about an average everyday person trying to survive... if you find something that works (using a bat to smash a few skulls in) why change it?
---
NNID - Wingo84
Learning the flute/Contemplating buying a 3DS
#12The_BoredomsPosted 6/14/2013 2:42:50 PM
Quebec?
#13Citan22Posted 6/14/2013 3:33:08 PM
sonic777 posted...
Once you get your panties out of your crack (and it sounds like they're REALLY far up there), you'll understand it is a flawed mechanic, because it's not like there couldn't be ANY other options available to you, like, at all, in the entire game besides the damn bat.

Also, I run though Extermination for fun (I want to submit my run to SDA, but the route is a b****.)

1) there are plenty of weapons in the game, some i didnt even use, they just sat in the box all game. had you learned how to play, or maybe explored your surroundings a bit better you would have found ammo/nades/mines/molotovs and made it further in the game..

2) learn what mechanics are. the bat works the way it should. you can whine all you want about how tedious it is, you're not forced to use it unless you've exhausted all other options. resident evil 1 started you off with a knife- some people actually like using it, others find it a chore.. but it's there so if you miss all your shots or can't find more bullets you still have a fighting chance. those are game mechanics.

3) i find it amusing that someone who enjoys playing extermination can even begin to criticize any other game in existence.. talk about a crap game.
---
http://imgflip.com/i/zje3 <--your favorite gamespot reviewer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMYso30L9zI <--next gen technology
#14cavebear56Posted 6/14/2013 3:41:45 PM(edited)
Citan22 posted...
sonic777 posted...

1) there are plenty of weapons in the game, some i didnt even use, they just sat in the box all game. had you learned how to play, or maybe explored your surroundings a bit better you would have found ammo/nades/mines/molotovs and made it further in the game..

2) learn what mechanics are. the bat works the way it should. you can whine all you want about how tedious it is, you're not forced to use it unless you've exhausted all other options. resident evil 1 started you off with a knife- some people actually like using it, others find it a chore.. but it's there so if you miss all your shots or can't find more bullets you still have a fighting chance. those are game mechanics.

3) i find it amusing that someone who enjoys playing extermination can even begin to criticize any other game in existence.. talk about a crap game.

Don't bother trying to get sonic, or any of the other ignorant trolls, to engage in an actual discussion that requires logic and reason is like trying to teach a rock basic addition and subtraction.

Does that mean Zombi U is free from criticism? No, but they take something (it doesn't even have to be negative) and completely blow it out of proportion when other games get away with the same issues while completely missing the point of the game.

They're also like parrots when one says something they mindless repeat it like a zealous fanboy does the mantra of a beloved corporation. Let it be known, I warned you...

On topic:

Congrats TC. If you know what kind of game and looking for a survival horror experience, rather than a run and gun zombie shooter, you'll be in for some solid zombie action.
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
#15nbean16Posted 6/14/2013 3:40:09 PM
Citan22 posted...
sonic777 posted...

Hes never played the game. I wouldnt bother trying to explain it to him.