Wii U is a decent console, and will improve.

#1BaconPancakesPosted 6/15/2013 7:21:03 AM
I think once the titles that should have been out at launch arrive, the Wii U will pull off decent sales. I expect it to sell around forty to fifty million by the end of its life.
---
I'm not man enough...to be human.
#2mmc2679Posted 6/15/2013 7:45:38 AM
Don't know about the Wii U sales figure. All I know that I learned a valuable lesson after buying the Vita and Wii U early. At least the Wii U I got a discount, paid $306; and lucked out when the 32gb memory card for Vita was sold at $40 (or something like that). I am never buying another console early in their life cycle; and yes...I've got the PS4 pre-ordered. lol.
---
PSN ID: Mustq
Wii U ID: Crimson
#3wombatkiddPosted 6/15/2013 7:56:22 AM
mmc2679 posted...
Don't know about the Wii U sales figure. All I know that I learned a valuable lesson after buying the Vita and Wii U early. At least the Wii U I got a discount, paid $306; and lucked out when the 32gb memory card for Vita was sold at $40 (or something like that). I am never buying another console early in their life cycle; and yes...I've got the PS4 pre-ordered. lol.

"I'm never buying another console at launch. Except this one..."
---
---
"Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master."
#4Shadowbird_RHPosted 6/15/2013 8:16:05 AM
Those who fail to learn from their mistakes are doomed to repeat them.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#5Zato InfinitePosted 6/15/2013 8:21:12 AM
mmc2679 posted...

Oh the joys of always buying the new hotness on release day....