Wii U board be honest with yourself, which console is most appealing?

#71LordBowserPosted 6/16/2013 12:17:03 AM
wombatkidd posted...
I have a gaming PC that makes the ps4 look like a digital watch. It will be playing any multiplats I'm interested in. There are no Sony or M$ exclusives I care about. Therefore for me the Wii U is vastly more appealing that either of them.

This, for the most part.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#72MarioFanaticXVPosted 6/16/2013 12:17:30 AM
ElectricMole posted...
MarioFanaticXV posted...
Where's the option for the 3DS?

Topic title says 'console.'

Yeah, and the 3DS is a handheld console.
---
"O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:"
1 Tim 6:20
#73KamexPosted 6/16/2013 7:08:12 AM
At least in English, handheld gaming systems are considered separate from the ones that are not. So something like the Wii U is considered a console while something like the 3DS is considered a handheld.
---
|< a /\/\ e
If you love someone, set them free. If they come home, set them on fire.
#74cmdrdreddPosted 6/16/2013 7:11:27 AM
lp913 posted...
Numbuh100 posted...
Wii U because of Smash Bros and X and Mario Kart.

I'll also add that actually being BC Physically with the previous system is still a huge deal...Being able to play nearly all of past Wii Physical Retail and digital games in addition to still being able to use the old Wii controllers (mainly for VC) in addition to all the new content hitting the eShop on top of the other Nintendo exclusives KEEPS the Wii U as the most appealing console to me, even now.

Had either MS or Sony had put REAL BC into PS4 and yes, even the ONE, my outlook on this matter would have most likely been a different one in favor of one of the other two.

Cause your PS3 will magically break when the PS4 releases...
---
"Do not be to eager to deal out death and judgment, for even the very wise cannot see all ends." -Gandalf
#75ThatPersonGuyPosted 6/16/2013 7:12:02 AM
PS4, then Wii U.
---
"You don't have an inferiority complex, you're just inferior."
-Sarcastic Announcer in Wave Race
#76Wiiplayer111Posted 6/16/2013 7:36:57 AM
Right now? Wii U. Almost everything at Sony's E3 that looked good doesn't even have a release date planned. KH3's dev team said they didn't even have one bit of gameplay to show, that is why the gameplay was CGI.
---
Look at you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#77Tortus2Posted 6/16/2013 8:04:41 AM
Currently the Wii U. But then, I prefer games with cartoonish graphics, so that's probably why. My brother will probably end up getting a PS4 eventually, as he has had the other Playstation consoles. No games on the XBox One and the PS4 look appealing enough/makes me want to buy one, yet. I also don't like what Microsoft is doing with the XBox One.
---
3DS FC: 1075 - 0819 - 0953; NNID - Sir_Eef
Pokemon White Version 2 FC - 2838 7984 6351