I'm a Nintendo+Sony guy... but now that the hype has died down..

#11TheCelticArcherPosted 6/16/2013 12:53:48 AM
m0deration posted...
TheCelticArcher posted...
m0deration posted...
http://www.neowin.net/news/list-of-xbox-one-and-playstation-4-exclusive-games

Exact same number of exclusives announced so I don't know what you are talking about.

Read the fine print mate.
PS4 - 7 exclusives
Xbone - 15 exclusives

I'm sorry, *mate* but if you want to get all knitty and gritty then if you were to look closely then alot of those games that have a * for the PS4 side are going to be on the PS3 which still counts as a Sony exclusive. In the end the only games that Xbox One has as exclusives that actually stand out are Halo, Forza, and Dead Rising 3.

And honestly with the way they announced Halo, Sony easily could have put together a CGI trailer with Kratos and done the exact same thing and said "God of War is coming to the PS4" with 100% ambiguity.

Blacklight: Retribution - Already out on PC
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - Already on PC and going to be on PS3
Daylight - Going to be on PC
DC Universe Online - Already on PC and PS3
Don't Starve - On PC
Mercenary Kings - PC
Oddworld: New n' Tasty - everything except Xbox
Outlast - PC
PlanetSide 2 - PC
Primal Carnage: Genesis - PC
Ray's The Dead - PC
Transistor - PC
War Thunder - PC
Warframe - already on PC

At least I'm not making up stuff. The Xbone and PS4 exclusives didn't impress me at all, but the Xbone does have more exclusive games announced for it.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Black 2, Dota 2, Half-Life 2 (PC), Paper Mario Sticker Star, & Super Metroid (Wii U).
#12crimsonclaw111Posted 6/16/2013 12:56:01 AM
m0deration posted...
m0deration posted...

Exact same number of exclusives announced so I don't know what you are talking about.

PS4 - 7 exclusives
Xbone - 15 exclusives

I'm sorry, *mate* but if you want to get all knitty and gritty then if you were to look closely then alot of those games that have a * for the PS4 side are going to be on the PS3 which still counts as a Sony exclusive. In the end the only games that Xbox One has as exclusives that actually stand out are Halo, Forza, and Dead Rising 3.

And honestly with the way they announced Halo, Sony easily could have put together a CGI trailer with Kratos and done the exact same thing and said "God of War is coming to the PS4" with 100% ambiguity.

Don't Starve - On PC
Mercenary Kings - PC
Outlast - PC
PlanetSide 2 - PC
Ray's The Dead - PC
Transistor - PC
War Thunder - PC
Warframe - already on PC

At least I'm not making up stuff. The Xbone and PS4 exclusives didn't impress me at all, but the Xbone does have more exclusive games announced for it.

Xbone has exclusive DRM too.
---
XBL GT: roboitoam
3DS FC: 2981 - 5506 - 6390
#13TheCelticArcherPosted 6/16/2013 12:58:30 AM
crimsonclaw111 posted...
m0deration posted...
m0deration posted...

PS4 - 7 exclusives
Xbone - 15 exclusives

Don't Starve - On PC
Mercenary Kings - PC
Outlast - PC
PlanetSide 2 - PC
Ray's The Dead - PC
Transistor - PC
War Thunder - PC
Warframe - already on PC

Xbone has exclusive DRM too.

That is something I won't dispute.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Black 2, Dota 2, Half-Life 2 (PC), Paper Mario Sticker Star, & Super Metroid (Wii U).
#14wakeuptogashiPosted 6/16/2013 1:16:22 AM
Who cares about Plant vs Zombies? MS exclusive list isn't much better, and I have a feeling Sony hasn't shot their load yet. Still, as a PC gamer I am not sure if I really need either PS4 or Xbone.
#15TheCelticArcherPosted 6/16/2013 1:27:29 AM
wakeuptogashi posted...
Who cares about Plant vs Zombies? MS exclusive list isn't much better, and I have a feeling Sony hasn't shot their load yet. Still, as a PC gamer I am not sure if I really need either PS4 or Xbone.

I'll pretty much agree with you. PvZ Garden Warfare is also going to be on PC, so there's that.
---