Just GO BUY the wii u already.

#1JonbazookabozPosted 6/16/2013 12:04:23 AM
It has a decent selection of games out. It has some amazing announced games in development. It surely has some great unannounced games up its sleeve. AND the more people that just go and buy the thing the more support its gonna get and the more games it will get.

Its here and it aint goin away anytime soon so ultimately this is a console for gamers that can be directly influenced by gamers.

It has no drm, no used game policy, off tv play, backwards compatibility, indie support and its pretty cheap- the games are almost half the price of ps4 and x1.

Take a chance to make a difference
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#2Sexy_L4DYPosted 6/16/2013 12:06:21 AM
I got one and it had been collecting dust since January. E3 made me happy because I can't wait for Mario Kart and Smash Bros.
---
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqmczjD06s1qipitl.gif
#3STN79Posted 6/16/2013 12:15:57 AM(edited)
I don't want to live in a world where Nintendo no longer makes videogames. They are the reason most of us are gamers in the first place. They saved gaming after the early 80's crash and Indirectly created the Playstation brand. Plus they bring fun and wimsy to the world with their wacky creations. Miyamoto is like the Willy Wonka of gaming. How could you not want to support this company?
#4GoombaXPosted 6/16/2013 12:15:24 AM
NO YOU!
---
3ds FC: 1891-1175-6647 My town: Termina
Currently Playing: LoZ: MM, MvC 2, Animal Crossing New Leaf
#5Wario_manPosted 6/16/2013 12:16:05 AM
There's barely any selection of games available in America, and I live in Australia for Christ sakes. There is nothing but tumbleweeds out there. I've no use for off-TV play. I have a TV in my room, I think the concept of not having one of your own is really weird. I still have a Wii so don't need it to be backwards compatible, and rarely play that as it is, making the concept even more useless, I have a PC for 'indie' support. Price isn't a big deal because I have a job.

It is the Wii U's job to make me want it, it isn't my job to get a Wii U in hopes that my getting one will motivate Nintendo to make games for it.
---
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.
#6blankempathyPosted 6/16/2013 12:16:35 AM
Sexy_L4DY posted...
I got one and it had been collecting dust since January. E3 made me happy because I can't wait for Mario Kart and Smash Bros.

You may want to clean it. Electronics tend to collect dust even if you're using them or not. Thats no excuse to be dirty though.
---
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler
#7Jonbazookaboz(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2013 12:17:02 AM
Sexy_L4DY posted...

Id agree but in the same respect until the last of us came out my xbox and ps3 havent been turned on this year yet. Ive certainly played hundreds of hours in my wii u and had more fun than ive had in ages. Think ive just played too many grey games over the past few years.
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#8Jonbazookaboz(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2013 12:18:27 AM
STN79 posted...
I don't want to live in a world where Nintendo no longer makes videogames. They are the reason most of us are gamers in the first place. They saved gaming after the early 80's crash and Indirectly created the Playstation brand. Plus they bring fun and wimsy to the world with their wacky creations. Miyamoto is like the Willy Wonka of gaming. How could you not want to support this company?

I will retire from gaming with great sadness and a huge hole in my heart the day nintendo put a game on xbox or ps.
---
#9Wario_manPosted 6/16/2013 12:21:01 AM
That kind of loyalty is cute and I admire it. I'm honestly jealous, my first instinct was to make fun of you but I've buried that because, yeah, I wish I felt that way about a company but I can't. I don't feel that way for any company, they've all more or less screwed me over in one way or another, Nintendo included.
---
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.
#10ssjlinkxPosted 6/16/2013 12:24:15 AM
I would but right now I only have 200$ in my bank. Theres about 20 retail I want thats coming to Wii U. I'd that justifies the investment right there, especially since games take me longer to finish these days.
---
3DS FC: 2234-7659-6680
Don't feel like playing your games? Watch me play instead! http://www.youtube.com/user/jargus0