wii u is way too expensive

#11Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2013 5:32:56 PM
b1gt0ne posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...
im not trolling i backed up every statement i made. i said why the wii u is overpriced (because it doesnt offer any extras such as bluray or anything to ramp up the price) i compared it to the wii but simply hd, but the wii is super cheap, and i said the parts in the wii u are recycled wii parts. if i was trolling id make baseless assumptions or post random gifs of jontron instead of respond in a more appropriate manner.

Why would they want to pay sony royalties?

nintendo had no problem paying sony royalties when they used a sony sound chip in their SNES, and they would have been better off paying microsoft royalties to use their controller ideas, instead of copying it, and then screwing up the layout by putting the analog sticks parallel to eachother, and letting third parties like nyko cash in and fix it and end up having better third party controllers than nitnendo has first party. thats just embarrassing -_-
#12McDude_Posted 6/16/2013 5:36:19 PM
The real problem is going to be when the PS4 comes out for $50 more and the only thing people have to play is a Wind Waker remake and Mario 3DS World.
---
"He's not daddy. He's just a guy in a suit."
#13Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2013 5:38:15 PM
McDude_ posted...
The real problem is going to be when the PS4 comes out for $50 more and the only thing people have to play is a Wind Waker remake and Mario 3DS World.

i know! and nintendo has no plans to pricedrop it either look:
http://www.examiner.com/article/nintendo-we-have-no-plans-to-change-the-price-of-wii-u
#14Infinity8378Posted 6/16/2013 5:40:15 PM
Just get the 1280GB USB Flash memory metioned in memory faqs. It's only $55 cheaper and better than a 500GB harddrive. And Wii U is still cheaper by $45
#15ArchsazePosted 6/16/2013 5:40:52 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
b1gt0ne posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...
im not trolling i backed up every statement i made. i said why the wii u is overpriced (because it doesnt offer any extras such as bluray or anything to ramp up the price) i compared it to the wii but simply hd, but the wii is super cheap, and i said the parts in the wii u are recycled wii parts. if i was trolling id make baseless assumptions or post random gifs of jontron instead of respond in a more appropriate manner.

nintendo had no problem paying sony royalties when they used a sony sound chip in their SNES, and they would have been better off paying microsoft royalties to use their controller ideas, instead of copying it, and then screwing up the layout by putting the analog sticks parallel to eachother, and letting third parties like nyko cash in and fix it and end up having better third party controllers than nitnendo has first party. thats just embarrassing -_-

Dude bro you don't even have a wii u how have you even tried the pro controller? It's amazing and this is coming from someone who played every halo game.

The analog sticks are far better positioned in my opinion. The battery life is 80!!!! hours. Controller feels nicer and cooler in my hands. It's hilarious that you try to compare without actually using one lol.
#16Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2013 7:20:53 PM
Archsaze posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...
b1gt0ne posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...

Dude bro you don't even have a wii u how have you even tried the pro controller? It's amazing and this is coming from someone who played every halo game.

The analog sticks are far better positioned in my opinion. The battery life is 80!!!! hours. Controller feels nicer and cooler in my hands. It's hilarious that you try to compare without actually using one lol.

well obviously the face buttons are not better off on the lower right, BUTTONS are not an afterthought of a gaming controller, theyre prettymuch the most important. the secondary analog stick is only a star on wii u because its the first controller theyve made with dual analog sticks i guess, maybe theyre overly excited?
#17Starwars4JPosted 6/16/2013 7:26:34 PM
Man, this reminds me of why the XL is so much better than the regular 3DS
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#18manmousePosted 6/16/2013 8:14:12 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
b1gt0ne posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...

using microsoft's controller ideas?

you know the 360 controller is pretty much a hybrid of SNES's button layout and Saturn 3D/Dreamcast's shape and trigger style, right?
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b18HMqJW5A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt1-XWiMveY