Why can't Wii U get ALL THE GAMES!?

#1promo123Posted 6/17/2013 11:40:44 AM
Wii U should get every game that I think will be good because it can handle ALL THE GAMES! Kingdom Hearts 3 and Metal Gear Solid 5 will never need any more than 1GB of RAM. Why are Sony and Microsoft even companies? I only have a Wii U so it should get ALL THE GAMES!
---
Everybody's havin' a good time with Poppy Bros!
#2thundercat2600Posted 6/17/2013 11:50:07 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3deathslovePosted 6/17/2013 12:12:44 PM
thundercat2600 posted...
Yup the Wii U is 100% as capable as PS4. It's just a vast conspiracy of lazy developers holding it down. There's no reason why we shouldn't be playing PS4/Xbone multiplats on Wii U, in 4k resolution/120 FPS.

I know you are joking, but it is sad that some people actually think this.
---
Final Fantasy XIV, XV, and KH3- PS4
#4Baha05Posted 6/17/2013 12:14:36 PM
deathslove posted...
thundercat2600 posted...
Yup the Wii U is 100% as capable as PS4. It's just a vast conspiracy of lazy developers holding it down. There's no reason why we shouldn't be playing PS4/Xbone multiplats on Wii U, in 4k resolution/120 FPS.

Half a joke, while yes the power and architecture of the system might be weaker then the PS4/X1, it's zero excuses for not trying and you can clearly see that in just the ports we've gotten.

Not to mention lol 4k and 120 FPS
---
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy
#5deathslovePosted 6/17/2013 12:18:53 PM
Baha05 posted...
deathslove posted...
thundercat2600 posted...

Half a joke, while yes the power and architecture of the system might be weaker then the PS4/X1, it's zero excuses for not trying and you can clearly see that in just the ports we've gotten.

Not to mention lol 4k and 120 FPS

Yea ports we got from ps3/360...not ps4/x1.
---
Final Fantasy XIV, XV, and KH3- PS4
#6Baha05Posted 6/17/2013 12:20:59 PM
deathslove posted...
Yea ports we got from ps3/360...not ps4/x1.

But consider the ports (Also it's not a port if it's from the same console generation) and how lazily they are, it's like 3rd party wants to put minimum effort into building a user base and figuring the technology so it gives them an excuse not to take risks.
---
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy
#7lgiPosted 6/17/2013 12:23:12 PM
Doubt porting Metal Gear Solid would rake in that much of a profit. I think it'll be too costly.
#8Baha05Posted 6/17/2013 12:24:09 PM
lgi posted...
Doubt porting Metal Gear Solid would rake in that much of a profit. I think it'll be too costly.

Might be but it's a risk if they are bringing the game to four consoles and PC.
---
#9ElectricMolePosted 6/17/2013 12:26:33 PM
Why would you pay $60 for a downgraded version when the definitive version is also the same price?

Wii U is for exclusives. The other platforms are for everything else. That's the way it is.
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, 3DS: 2406-6466-8802
http://psnprofiles.com/kronekodow7188
#10Baha05Posted 6/17/2013 12:29:57 PM
ElectricMole posted...
Why would you pay $60 for a downgraded version when the definitive version is also the same price?

Wii U is for exclusives. The other platforms are for everything else. That's the way it is.

By the same logic in that why would you spend $60 dollars on a game when you can wait a year for the GOTY edition or for sales?

And when you think about it the defentive version is good and all, but sometimes what makes a version definitive isn't all cracked up to be.

More so when you consider a few games for the PS4/X1 are just going to be ports and some people might not find buying a system all too worth it for a port. Especially if the ports don't add a lot.
---