NPD May 2013 Wii U< 36k

#61squatch22Posted 6/18/2013 11:19:05 AM
Golden Maven posted...
Enigma149 posted...
we brought up Sony in a topic about industry sales.

It's a Wii U board, but somehow the attention is on the Vita. Sad state of affairs...

Sony trolls bring up Sony on here often enough. Guess they dont like it when its turned on them, hypocrites.
---
Nintendo stock: 9,550 - Sony stock: 1,923
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#62AllstarJasonPosted 6/18/2013 11:19:52 AM
GoombaX posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Oh no! Horrible Wii U sales!

I think you know what that means!

Completely ignore how awful the Wii U sales are and try to shift the focus entirely to Sony and their awful Vita sales!

Talking about Nintendos awful sales hurts too much. Lets talk about Sony's to cheer up :)

Well if this isnt blatant trolling, I dont know what is >_>

I guess Truth Hurts, because that exactly how some of you all are reacting in this topic.

I know truth hurts that why Sony fanboys are trolling Nintendo boards. Cause Sony is on the brink of leaving the gaming Industry. They bring up sony products because it makes the sony fanboy trolls madder than hell. Im surprised you care about them so much. I thought you were a more classy troll. Not an angry sony fanboy troll.

Kirbyfan's always been a Sony fanboy
---
~Vancouver Canucks~
#63Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 6/18/2013 11:30:54 AM
I know truth hurts that why Sony fanboys are trolling Nintendo boards. Cause Sony is on the brink of leaving the gaming Industry. They bring up sony products because it makes the sony fanboy trolls madder than hell. Im surprised you care about them so much. I thought you were a more classy troll. Not an angry sony fanboy troll.

You are confused. Sony fanboys don't care about any of that stuff. The PS3 has been getting a steady stream of quality titles for years now (certainly more than the Wii and Wii U have been getting) and that is all gamers really want. The PS4 looks to be following this trend and coming out of E3 they have received nothing but positive press. The Wii U on the other hand has been going through a severe drought, and getting bashed by the media left and right. Not to mention the long string of months with awful software and hardware sales. It leaves you fanboys bitter, especially with Sony.

But keep thinking you are making Sony fanboys mad when you all blatantly duck and run from any conversation that is actually on topic, and regards the Wii Us horrendous sales.

It is obvious what you are attempting to do and is more likely to make people laugh at you than become mad because you insulted Sony. Anybody who would get mad at these hilarious Straw Man posts is probably on a Sony board defending Sony from every attack and trying to deflect all negative news like you Nintendo fanboys do on this board.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg
#64GoombaXPosted 6/18/2013 11:34:36 AM
Oh yes they do, dont deny the truth. The reason Sony fanboy's are trolling here is because they and very insecure because the company the love so much is on the brink of leaving the game industry. They are in serious debt and are selling assets left and right.
Truth hurts, but it hurts sony fanboys most
---
3ds FC: 1891-1175-6647 My town: Termina
Currently Playing: LoZ: MM, MvC 2, Animal Crossing New Leaf
#65Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 6/18/2013 11:39:06 AM
Oh yes they do, dont deny the truth. The reason Sony fanboy's are trolling here is because they and very insecure because the company the love so much is on the brink of leaving the game industry. They are in serious debt and are selling assets left and right.

Well if you insist. I guess laughing at Nintendos awful Wii U news/performance, and bitter Sony hating fanboys makes them feel better.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg
#66Helmsly2008Posted 6/18/2013 12:44:19 PM
GoombaX posted...
Golden Maven posted...
Enigma149 posted...
we brought up Sony in a topic about industry sales.

It's a Wii U board, but somehow the attention is on the Vita. Sad state of affairs...

they bring up the vita because most of the trolls here (and in this topic) are sony fanboys and seriously get into an angry sweat when you bring up just how much worse sony is doing than Nintendo.

No they bring up Sony and the Vita as a disingenuous way to draw attention away from Wii U sales.
#67googlerPosted 6/18/2013 9:05:07 PM
GoombaX posted...

to be fair, I dont own a PS3 or Vita and have been trolling here for months.
#68hiphops_saviorPosted 6/18/2013 9:11:00 PM
It's going to take a lot more than one failure for Nintendo to go down under. Going into smartphone gaming will make Nintendo go down under.
#69IzraeilPosted 6/18/2013 11:42:42 PM
nickvd8 posted...
Lol the DS sold over double the amount of the Vita. Seriously though, Sony shouldn't bother with handhelds anymore, I can't see how it's worth it for them.

agreed, and Nintendo should stop making Home consoles, barring Wii, their previous two systems sold terribly, and Wii U will likely not even reach GC numbers.
Infact PSP will have more sales than N64, GC and WiiU combined. And Vita might sell good numbers depending on how many people are interested in playing their PS4 titles on the go.
#70pearl arowanaPosted 6/19/2013 12:25:45 AM
Enigma149 posted...
Sounds to me like they're guessing...

Endgame posted...
Wii U sold just as much as its dying predecesor?

hahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

you reap what you sow Iwata, you reap what you sow

Wow.

You know, I hate to ruin your...cult celebration(?)...but if this is to be believed, the 3DS outsold all Sony systems combined, and all Microsoft systems.

but at the mead time, wii u still stiff dead. :( rip wii u
---
Drones Topic Derailing guidelines ..(rofl)
1) insult nick name 2) insult user level 3) Insult English and grammar