PREDICTION: Nintendo will stop making wii u and future consoles.

#41george1120(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2013 6:33:00 AM
well looks like i was right :)
#42ashcrvPosted 6/23/2013 6:33:58 AM
lol bro you so wrong.
---
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!
#43george1120(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2013 8:34:04 AM
ashcrv posted...
lol bro you so wrong.

prrof?
#44george1120(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2013 9:13:33 AM
george1120 posted...
ashcrv posted...
lol bro you so wrong.

prrof?

proof*
#4521_21Posted 6/23/2013 9:20:51 AM(edited)
Well, TC, if you really have the balls to stick by your predictions, I say you remember this topic you created when it's 2016 and if you're wrong, you own up to your mistakes and we make fun of you for it, but if you're right, I'll applaud you and be your b****, because I noticed a lot of other people that created their so-called "prediction" topics completely forgot about it by next week.
---
Currently playing:
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, Virtue's Last Reward, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, and Black Mesa
#4621_21Posted 6/23/2013 9:27:39 AM
YOU HEAR ME PEOPLE? I just made a bet with the TC on the post above! Remember it!
---
Currently playing:
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, Virtue's Last Reward, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, and Black Mesa
#47plasmatic5Posted 6/23/2013 9:59:42 AM
george1120 posted...

to be fair, nintendo is still a step back in handhelds as well. there are games on ios that can outperform any game on 3ds (infinity blade 2 comes to mind).

Are you seriously comparing an on-rails slasher to the 3DS? It's much easier to create an on-rails game where you don't have exploration or anything you can fake a lot of it. I'm not saying the iOS is more powerful than the 3DS (although an awful device for most games because of the controls); I'm just saying that Infinity Blade 2 is an awful example (also not a great game).
---
My Superheroes consist of the band members of the Who, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles
#481NolanNorthPosted 6/23/2013 2:45:11 PM
plasmatic5 posted...
george1120 posted...

to be fair, nintendo is still a step back in handhelds as well. there are games on ios that can outperform any game on 3ds (infinity blade 2 comes to mind).

Are you seriously comparing an on-rails slasher to the 3DS? It's much easier to create an on-rails game where you don't have exploration or anything you can fake a lot of it. I'm not saying the iOS is more powerful than the 3DS (although an awful device for most games because of the controls); I'm just saying that Infinity Blade 2 is an awful example (also not a great game).

infinity blade 2 is the best game ever released on ios. 10/10 better than most console games as well.
#49darkjedilinkPosted 6/23/2013 4:24:30 PM
1NolanNorth posted...
plasmatic5 posted...
george1120 posted...

infinity blade 2 is the best game ever released on ios. 10/10 better than most console games as well.

I refuse to believe that any human being could think IB2 is better than almost ANY console game.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#501NolanNorthPosted 6/23/2013 7:49:52 PM
darkjedilink posted...
1NolanNorth posted...
plasmatic5 posted...
george1120 posted...

I refuse to believe that any human being could think IB2 is better than almost ANY console game.

you just responded to one.