Kingdom Hearts vs Legend of Zelda.

#11nonexistingheroPosted 6/18/2013 9:42:29 AM
LoZ

Not big on KH.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#12InhorealistiPosted 6/18/2013 9:52:06 AM(edited)
psycho_ratchet posted...
Which series do you prefer ? Would you prefer if Kingdom Hearts became a Wii U exclusive and Zelda went multiplatform ?

Personally, I think Kingdom Hearts is the the better franchise. It has better music, better characters, better story and better presentation.

I think people who like Zelda are clouded by nostalgia. I mean, the old Zelda games were great, but it seems like the series has been going downhill since Wind Waker while the Kingdom Hearts games have all been great with the exception of Re:Coded.

2 different game series which rely on different strengths so i wouldn't compare them. Can't agree that Zeldas been going downhill & cannot agree with that all KH games been great. Wouldn't want KH as exclusive & i doubt it goes as exclusive to 1 console. Zelda as exclusive might be only a good thing, even though im not against multiplatform. Nostalgia comment was just ridiculous.
#13EndgamePosted 6/18/2013 9:56:09 AM
Zelda was good at one point

KH will never be good
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#14The_DOAMPosted 6/18/2013 10:14:53 AM(edited)
KH of course

Because it's Disney
and Disney owns Star Wars, Marvel, the history and Military channels, ESPN, ect....

So the day KH has the incredible hulk fighting light-saber style along with Scrooge McDucK wielding dual laser pistols against Adolf Hilter in a sith hood wielding the buster sword during the Superbowl while Sephiroth, Goofy and Galactus cheer from their box seats.

Don't come running back to KH expecting any sea salt chocobo flavored Jedi freedom popsicles being kept cool by Iron man and sold by Han solo dressed like Mickey mouse during the next blitzball game between the Organization 13 and the Jedi council held during the signing of the Declaration of Independence.

As I don't see the Legend of Zelda killing Hitler any time soon.
---
Ignorance is Bliss...
#15BloodychessPosted 6/18/2013 10:13:27 AM
ITT: TC doesn't defend his against the grain opinion past the 1st post.

LoZ has done more for the business than KH could ever dream of, while still popping out quality games. The only edge that I would give to the Kingdom Hearts franchise is in music.
---
My pancakes are haunted, they give me the crepes!!
#16METALINGUS5150Posted 6/18/2013 10:15:12 AM
Two completely different games
lol
#17DinglesteedPosted 6/18/2013 10:17:17 AM
I dislike KH. Never have seen what people like in that game. I do enjoy Zelda a lot though. Fun side quests, love the music, love the characters.
---
Playing: MH3U, Phoenix Wright Series, NSMBU, NHL 13, Jade Empire, Luigi's Mansion
3DS FC: 2191-7639-5571
#18NovaLevossidaPosted 6/18/2013 10:21:23 AM
Both series are rather stale and stagnant with lots of rehashes never straying from a tired formula. I really wouldn't miss much if I skipped one title and went to the next one that came out.
---
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance. The guilty pay the price.
"I cast Dia, then I strike." - A Final Fantasy XI Warrior / White Mage
#19KenauePosted 6/18/2013 10:33:46 AM
I prefer Kingdom Hearts, but I also ****ing love Zelda.
---
Most Excited For: KINGDOM HEARTS III (PS4), Final Fantasy XV (PS4)
PSN: Lord_CBH / Nintendo Network: LordCBH
#20PSI_IKEPosted 6/18/2013 10:34:42 AM
Zelda is my favorite series

Kingdom Hearts has never been good
---
Now listen to the bell, with my face flashing crimson from the fires of hell...
So what are you afraid of, and what are you made of?