Miiverse, how u draw so gud?

#1YoyokuKOPosted 6/18/2013 2:59:43 PM
I get the feeling some people are messing with photoshop (to plan things out, ig index color, halftones, etc.) to make some of these "drawings".

still, even if they did...how the hell can anyone sit there for an hour drawing dots?!
#2DeathSoul2000Posted 6/18/2013 3:02:54 PM
how could they use photoshop on a wii u gamepad? i admit though, some of those drawings make me envy them as i can't draw for crap.
#3YoyokuKO(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2013 3:06:15 PM(edited)
DeathSoul2000 posted...
how could they use photoshop on a wii u gamepad? i admit though, some of those drawings make me envy them as i can't draw for crap.

no, i mean it looks like they grabbed an image, turned it black and white, messed with filters, zoomed in, and copied it by eye to the gamepad.

essentially tracing.
#4Kiro_namiPosted 6/18/2013 3:07:36 PM
It's all in the eraser.
---
GameFAQs is like a car crash - you know it's horrible but you just can't turn away.
#5Toadster9001Posted 6/18/2013 4:07:48 PM
YoyokuKO posted...
DeathSoul2000 posted...

no, i mean it looks like they grabbed an image, turned it black and white, messed with filters, zoomed in, and copied it by eye to the gamepad.

essentially tracing.

That's exactly what they're doing, and it's dumb. The 14 year-olds have too much time on their hands.
---
Now you're playing with power.
#6darkqueenhelbaPosted 6/18/2013 4:09:34 PM
People that like art?
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#7rafiiillaPosted 6/18/2013 4:18:08 PM
Toadster9001 posted...
YoyokuKO posted...
DeathSoul2000 posted...

essentially tracing.

That's exactly what they're doing, and it's dumb. The 14 year-olds have too much time on their hands.

Maybe some people, but I know some that don't...

It's not that difficult actually (you can check my drawings NNID: rafiiilla), simply draw, make all the mess you need to and when you think the drawing is complete but messy, you select the eraser tool and use it to smooth shades, make a better outline, etc...

I've never spent more than 30 min drawing (I'm one of the users that will be drawing the s**** out of Art Academy)
---
NNID: rafiiilla
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/4797/rehash2.jpg
#8Wiiplayer111Posted 6/18/2013 4:54:06 PM
I usually just think of a moment from a show or game and draw it. So I guess its like tracing from memory.
---
Look at you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#9NejiHyuga900Posted 6/18/2013 5:16:45 PM(edited)
I drew a picture of Neji Hyuga's death from the Naruto manga and I am very impressed. I drew it in a side-by-side comparison with the real scene and it is the best drawing I ever did in the Miiverse.

Miiverse post (my picture is located in the comments (name Randy) and I have it as spoiler): https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAABAABnUV51qzMlYw
I then saved my drawing to my computer and uploaded it to DeviantART: http://fav.me/d69i424

But my drawing skills on the Miiverse are pretty much still but I am impressed on how good I drew that picture. Looked almost like the real scene.
---
Xbox/Windows LIVE Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji | Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!