What exactly is wrong with nintendo releases games that are sure to sell

#1lastofus1999Posted 6/18/2013 10:44:04 PM
At this point in the wii U's life?
#2Starwars4JPosted 6/18/2013 10:51:10 PM
Because it's not what I wanted!!!!!! They should do exactly and only what I want! I know best!!

waaaaaah
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#3lastofus1999(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2013 10:59:38 PM
Starwars4J posted...
Because it's not what I wanted!!!!!! They should do exactly and only what I want! I know best!!

waaaaaah

Lol
#4FlyinTonitePosted 6/18/2013 11:01:15 PM
Starwars4J posted...

waaaaaah

This is pretty much every poster of these boards in a nutshell when it comes to nintendo and their shortcomings.
---
I'll be a jerk to strangers because this is the internet
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd
#5monkeyspoonPosted 6/18/2013 11:15:00 PM
Are they sure to sell well though. I can't imagine anyone buying a WiiU for a remake of wind waker. A new Zelda yes.
#6lastofus1999(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2013 11:18:20 PM
monkeyspoon posted...
Are they sure to sell well though. I can't imagine anyone buying a WiiU for a remake of wind waker. A new Zelda yes.

Console zeldas sell decently well. Windwaker will not be an exeption. There are lots of people that never played the original. Nintendo's line up is sure to sell.
#7monkeyspoonPosted 6/18/2013 11:23:05 PM
lastofus1999 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...

Console zeldas sell decently well. Windwaker will not be an exeption. There are lots of people that never played the original. Nintendo's line up is sure to sell.

I'm not so sure. Although I'm buying it and played the original, I can't see it persuading people to buy a WiiU. Especially as it comes out around the same time as the PS4. Bear in mind I'm from the uk and Nintendo products tend to sell pretty poorly here.
#8lastofus1999(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2013 11:27:55 PM
monkeyspoon posted...
lastofus1999 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...

I'm not so sure. Although I'm buying it and played the original, I can't see it persuading people to buy a WiiU. Especially as it comes out around the same time as the PS4. Bear in mind I'm from the uk and Nintendo products tend to sell pretty poorly here.

It is pretty well known fact that the UK has anti nintendo bias. Anyway, tp sold 7 mill. and ss sold 4 mill. Neither of these can be considered bad. Besides, ww is not the biggest game nintendo has for the rest of this year, sales wise.
#9GoombaXPosted 6/18/2013 11:46:50 PM
lastofus1999 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
lastofus1999 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...

It is pretty well known fact that the UK has anti nintendo bias. Anyway, tp sold 7 mill. and ss sold 4 mill. Neither of these can be considered bad. Besides, ww is not the biggest game nintendo has for the rest of this year, sales wise.

monkeyspoon is just trolling for the sake of trolling.
---
3ds FC: 1891-1175-6647 My town: Termina
Currently Playing: LoZ: MM, MvC 2, Animal Crossing New Leaf
#10lastofus1999(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2013 11:49:07 PM
GoombaX posted...
lastofus1999 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
lastofus1999 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...

monkeyspoon is just trolling for the sake of trolling.

Ok