Anybody Else Wish to Argue About UE4?

#51SpookyryuPosted 6/19/2013 11:00:32 AM
Man, this guy cannot see someday that he has mistakes?, you should name the post "Anybody who can agree with me to argue about UE4" please it doesn't matter if they work or not to make a port to the WII U, it can run in WII U period, then you dissaprove any comment justify yourself telling everybody that it's worthless work that there is not budget, and then you can insult everybody thinks otherwise as a fanboy, if you love so much native UE4 go and buy your xbone, but is clearly that you support M$ or Sony, but you cannot claim that you know everything, chill out, there is other options where you can play native UE4
#52Board_hunter567Posted 6/19/2013 11:11:16 AM(edited)
Oh man, I don't think I've ever seen a TC that mad before. Four hours later and he's still blowing up.

It's just video games dude, calm down.
#53MegagunstarmanPosted 6/19/2013 11:54:52 AM
kissdadookie posted...
COMPLETELY COMPLETELY COMPLETELY WANTED WILLING VAST COMPLETELY REALLY NEXT GEN NEXT GEN ANYONE HALF A BRAIN NO DEVELOPER

So what your saying with all those caps LOCKED words is, your nothing but an unlifting pikachu?

Like this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAsA2nU6TDs&t=4s
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
#54Baha05Posted 6/19/2013 12:13:08 PM
Board_hunter567 posted...
Oh man, I don't think I've ever seen a TC that mad before. Four hours later and he's still blowing up.

TC's always pissed at something.
---
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy
#55Rennik RepotsirPosted 6/19/2013 12:21:30 PM(edited)
TC, you seem to know a lot about the UE4...

So... when we expect your game to come out? Anyone with that much passion and info should know first hand if the UE4 can or cannot run on what.
---
FREE BUMP!!!
"Nothing suits you more than the freedom of a demon; act now, and I throw in a special servant just for you."
#56guttertalkPosted 6/19/2013 12:23:47 PM
kissdadookie posted...
squatch22 posted...
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/03/epic_games_developers_can_use_unreal_engine_4_for_wii_u_titles

WOW. Again with your ridiculousness. JUST like I had pointed out MONTHS ago, ALL THAT BS ARTICLE/NEWS BIT MEANT WAS THE FOLLOWING: You could certainly PORT a UE4 game over to the Wii U but what you are essentially doing is REBUILDING the game engine. You can PORT ANY game using ANY ENGINE over to ANY SYSTEM but the question here is does it make any financial sense to essentially REBUILD A GAME ENGINE FROM SCRATCH just to support a minority audience.

TC has no clue what "port" means. Hint: It's not rebuilding a game engine "essentially" from scratch. Some game developers say that as much of their code is 90% the same across platforms.

Yes, it's still work and money that have to be justified. For one game, it probably wouldn't make much sense (though it depends on the game). For a dev or publisher planning multiple games, it's more feasible.

And in this day of multiple platforms, developers are being stupid if they're not designing their engines to scale and port as easily as possible. Doesn't meant that it's easy, but they've certainly made it as easy as possible.
#57DiscostewSMPosted 6/19/2013 12:41:06 PM

Well, I know I'd be disgusted if I kissed a dookie.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#58VernnonPosted 6/19/2013 12:45:39 PM
Terotrous posted...
kissdadookie posted...
AGAIN. Look at what Mark Rein said:

"''Epicís Mark Rein told Videogamer that the company wonít directly support the Wii U with the Unreal Engine 4"

Lolwhat. Read the next line of the article

However, he's now backtracked on this statement

This is the saddest topic I've seen in a long time. You got blown up in the second post and just can't accept it.

Thought I was the only one that noticed this. Such a sad topic...
#59GoombaXPosted 6/19/2013 12:46:50 PM
Baha05 posted...

TC's always pissed at something.

Id Be To If I Had To Put My Lips On dookie
---
3ds FC: 1891-1175-6647 My town: Termina
Currently Playing: LoZ: MM, MvC 2, Animal Crossing New Leaf
#60CubeTVPosted 6/19/2013 12:51:49 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]