Wii u isn't selling because its not offering next gen experiences

#1Murderstorm117Posted 6/19/2013 8:18:59 AM
Sony and Ms have shown games that truly look and play next gen while nintendo has shown games that could easily be capable on current consoles and don't play any differently. While im super excited for bayonetta 2 it could be on the 360 and ps3 it doesn't look next gen. They should have new ips that truly look and play next gen to be able to compete
---
NNID Mstorm
#2JackalPosted 6/19/2013 8:21:31 AM
Maybe you should change your name to Johnny Storm. Cause that's the only way you'll withstand the flames that are coming. :-D
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
#3DinglesteedPosted 6/19/2013 8:22:09 AM
Murderstorm117 posted...
Sony and Ms have shown games that truly look and play next gen while nintendo has shown games that could easily be capable on current consoles and don't play any differently.

lol?

New style controller, new ways of playing, controller options, etc. Yeah, Nintendo Land definitely plays like every other Xbox and PS3 game ever.. Oh wait.

I think you are just going by graphics which doesn't mean crap for consoles. If you are that interested in graphics and hardware power - why aren't you playing on a PC?
---
Playing: MH3U, Phoenix Wright Series, NSMBU, NHL 13, Jade Empire, Luigi's Mansion
3DS FC: 2191-7639-5571
#4iKhanicPosted 6/19/2013 8:22:29 AM
Mario Kart 8
/topic
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
Dictator of the Zelda Wii U Board
#5NiftyManZPosted 6/19/2013 8:23:04 AM
I don't know if I would say that 369 games played differently than Xbox games. Nor that ps3 games played differently than ps2 games. Not in the way that you describe. They look shinier and crisper, but I don't think the gameplay changed because of the system.

Also, why the emphasis on graphics and looks. Would it be better to feel different? Like how Wii games felt different than the other consoles, games?

Anyways, hi Murderstorm!
---
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)
#6fon1988Posted 6/19/2013 8:23:38 AM
Murderstorm117 posted...
Sony and Ms have shown games that truly look and play next gen while nintendo has shown games that could easily be capable on current consoles and don't play any differently. While im super excited for bayonetta 2 it could be on the 360 and ps3 it doesn't look next gen. They should have new ips that truly look and play next gen to be able to compete

Besides a small graphical leap, where in the world did you see that Sony and Microsoft are offering next gen gameplay?
---
I busted out of the womb with a controller in hand.
#7thefabregas22Posted 6/19/2013 8:26:43 AM
Murderstorm117 posted...

I agree in today's hustle and bustle world we truly want toilets that can last us a lifetime. The xbox one and ps4 are those toilets
---
Steam thefabregas22
Psn Admiral Classy Let's got down to the dirty!
#8Numbuh100Posted 6/19/2013 8:31:51 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/72dc8844e00c6d32bda134bb16d7c9c0/tumblr_mob7kvX94x1sr2khao1_400.gif
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Project X Zone
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!
#9EastCoastKodyPosted 6/19/2013 8:35:53 AM
the first time i played Zombi U and Nintendo land felt next gen to me.

they didn't feel like other games i've played. Not the prettiest games graphically.....but they offer a new experience.

The only things "next-gen" I've seen from Microsoft or Sony are Ryse, Project Spark and whatever that media molecule PS Move game that was @ the PS4 unveiling. The one where u build sculptures
#10SpookyryuPosted 6/19/2013 8:37:11 AM
Murderstorm117 posted...
I think you are just going by graphics which doesn't mean crap for consoles. If you are that interested in graphics and hardware power - why aren't you playing on a PC?

^This