anyone miss when console wars were good

#11Death47Posted 6/19/2013 10:58:55 AM
lninjasonicl posted...
supremeblaster posted...
lninjasonicl posted...
It's always been about the hardware.

6th generation disagrees with you.

how so. If your into the so called "console wars" then you are someone who has picked a side

>If your into the so called console wars
>If your into the
>If your
>your

Apparently supremeblaster just gained ownership over "into".
#12lninjasoniclPosted 6/19/2013 11:02:09 AM
Death47 posted...
lninjasonicl posted...
supremeblaster posted...
lninjasonicl posted...

6th generation disagrees with you.

how so. If your into the so called "console wars" then you are someone who has picked a side

>If your into the so called console wars
>If your into the
>If your
>your

Apparently supremeblaster just gained ownership over "into".

hahahahahahahahaah

-_-
---
I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. Best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes.
#13Rennik RepotsirPosted 6/19/2013 11:08:59 AM
Did you miss the time when someone would bring a mag to school and debate about how many more displayable colors the SNES had over the Genesis?
---
FREE BUMP!!!
"Nothing suits you more than the freedom of a demon; act now, and I throw in a special servant just for you."
#14LuckyLickmorePosted 6/19/2013 11:09:39 AM
yes; I also miss when we didn't know that much about the development cycle and good games would seemingly " just come out" I truly hate all this waiting so much time for good games today.
#15jbhensPosted 6/19/2013 11:10:26 AM
Blast Processing? Console power was more of a focal point back then than it is now.
#16Pac12345Posted 6/19/2013 11:11:34 AM
lninjasonicl posted...
Rappy00 posted...
lninjasonicl posted...

When did you start gaming 2006?

2007 actually

Poor lad. It's a pity. Your first gen was the seventh gen of home consoles. I know it must be hard to grasp for you, but gaming used to be so much better than the horrible Hollywood-wannabe industry we have today.
#17lninjasoniclPosted 6/19/2013 11:16:02 AM
Pac12345 posted...
lninjasonicl posted...
Rappy00 posted...
lninjasonicl posted...

When did you start gaming 2006?

2007 actually

Poor lad. It's a pity. Your first gen was the seventh gen of home consoles. I know it must be hard to grasp for you, but gaming used to be so much better than the horrible Hollywood-wannabe industry we have today.

So I hear lol. Oh wait, let me give my grammar guardian Death47 something to do.

So i here.
---
I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. Best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes.
#18manmousePosted 6/19/2013 11:23:44 AM
to be fair the 90's were really annoying when it came to console wars because the internet wasn't as bustling and fact-checking was non-existent, so people just went with buzzwords.

"Genesis has blast processing!"
"umm N64 has 64 bits, PS has 32. N64's twice as powerful!"
"Atari Jaguar has 64 bits!... ok i'll just leave now..."
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b18HMqJW5A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt1-XWiMveY
#19GoombaXPosted 6/19/2013 11:41:51 AM
Sony Fanboys Have Made It Stupid With The Nonsense They Spew All Time. It Would Be Different If They Could Effectively Talk Trash But They Just Make Themselves Look Ignorant.
I Love Sony And Their Consoles But I Hate Most Of Their fanbase
---
3ds FC: 1891-1175-6647 My town: Termina
Currently Playing: LoZ: MM, MvC 2, Animal Crossing New Leaf
#20Akira_TakahashiPosted 6/19/2013 11:43:07 AM
There's always been a bit of scuffle over the hardware (SNES was superior to Genesis in every way except for in a few small areas, and the Nintendo controller was superior to Atari's joystick), but it was largely about the games.

I remember everyone arguing about Mortal Kombat, RPGs, etc.

Sings: Those were the days!