Whats the point of buying a Wii U?

#31DeathSnipe777Posted 6/20/2013 1:28:55 AM
abbyhitter posted...
Because I want to play Mario, Zelda, Bayonetta 2, X, Super Smash Bros, Donkey Kong, and The Wonderful 101.

This, except more than just those games.
---
3DS FC: 3609-1047-7032
Steam / PSN / NNID: Marlouchu
#32BloodyDove2vsPosted 6/20/2013 1:44:56 AM
If this topic would have been about X1. The creator would have received karma lost and topic banned.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp8aNBFFaw0
#33kukingina2Posted 6/20/2013 1:45:44 AM
smash bros.
---
Is Metroid's gun part of his armor or is he a cyborg like Data from Star wars?
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
#34mashuPosted 6/20/2013 2:30:24 AM
Exclusives?

For me X and SMT x FE. They sold me on the console when those games were announced. Even if I don't go with many of the standard Nintendo first party franchises (and I'll probably get a couple for nostalgia's sake), those are not going to be the only two games on the system that are must-haves and fall outside the usual Mario and company titles.
#35GencoilPosted 6/20/2013 2:50:06 AM
The point? Well, you won't find Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Donkey Kong etc on any other console. It's really that simple. Nintendo always delivers the good stuff and that makes it worth buying for me.
---
www.klustr.net || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil
#36biorock4864Posted 6/20/2013 3:03:44 AM
What's the point in buying a ps4 with such a lame line up of games when it comes out. The ****box one has a decent line up compare to ps4 and I don't even like ms. I rather have the wiiu since their up coming game this year and next year are more promising. That doesn't mean I won't buy a ps4 later down the line for ff15 and kh3 but your topic is f***ing dumb plain and simple.
---
Playing JP3DS 3D Sonic & 3D Altered Beast Bravely Default US3DS Fire Emblem Awakening Tales Of The Abyss
#37Rasputin77Posted 6/20/2013 5:44:13 AM
To play casual games with guests. I mean, that's basically what the system has evolved into (or devolved, depending how you see it) for us. There's ONE game I'm even remotely excited to play single-player right now, 6 months after launch, and we haven't had time to entertain lately... hence the dust.

BlueInfinity posted...
I like how TC never came back?

What? How long have you been on this board? These sites are 95% angsty little brats who love nothing more than to run around-and-around-and-around in circles. You give them an inch, they'll take a mile... as long as they reply, they win, lol. Nah, f*** that - drop the knowledge, then let them process the information however they want...

... which, will be how their parents taught them to process information... which, according to what I've seen, is less-than-stellar on average.

GoombaX posted...
i hope everyone realizes tc is a troll >_>
just look at his 6 karma

And yet... HERE YOU *ALL* ARE... replying to him.

Wow. GameFAQs deja vu!
---
The irony of GameFAQs: http://postimg.org/image/a2yrtprql/
#38adgamerPosted 6/20/2013 10:11:54 AM
cavebear56 posted...
adgamer posted...
Crazy_tank51 posted...
Dipping_sticks posted...
If
- Nintendo's first party games are just sequels of stale games that offer little to no improvements
Just your opinion. But don't mind me, just enjoy GTA V, CoD #1000, and GoW...what number are we on?
- Lack of good online compared to PSN and live
It's free and not a giant ad fest like XBL
- Lack of multi platform games that sony and microsoft have.
I can get em on PC for cheaper and much stronger
- PSN and live offer free games
What games?
- Graphics are outdated compared to the other two consoles
lol graphics. Plus take a look at X and tell me it has bad graphics
- Region locking
I'll give you this one, but it's a nitpick for me

The least you can do is mention something valid, like lack of accounts.

I don't entirely disagree with your points. I just wanted to mention that I hate it when Nintendo fans have to bring up the PC thinking that it somehow bolsters their arguments.

At the end of the day, we're trying to compare the Wii U with its competition. Just the Wii U. If buying a WiiU came with a free gaming PC, then that would be alright; but it doesn't.

And PC is competition especially as consoles have pushed since last gen to be like scaled down PC's. I hate when console fans exclude PC strictly because it offers the superior experience. Free online, better sales, more control options, easier to replace parts, more multimedia capabilities, mods, quicker patching, more genres (isometric RPG's, RTs, MOBA, MMO's), easier for smaller devs to get out there and better versions of games for many multiplats.

Why do console fanboys limit the competition? Oh right to create loaded arguments. Fact is Sony and Microsoft online is still inferior and all consoles, Nintendo's included, have a long qay to go.

I'm not quite sure if you're disagreeing with my stance, but I just want to clarify that I do consider the PC as competition to the consoles. This is even more of a reason to avoid using the PC (in conjunction with the WiiU) as means to disparage the Xbox or playstation.
---
Time waits for no one.
#39icarus231Posted 6/20/2013 10:21:34 AM
Rasputin77 posted...
Blah Blah Blah

---
NNID: Icarus231