Poll: After the news, which console(s) are you staying loyal to?

#1LegendaryHeroRebornPosted 6/19/2013 1:43:42 PM
After the news, which console(s) are you staying loyal to? - Results (371 votes)
Wii U
32.61% (121 votes)
Playstation 4
12.13% (45 votes)
XBox One
0.81% (3 votes)
Wii U & Playstation 4
43.67% (162 votes)
Wii U & Xbox One
2.16% (8 votes)
Xbox One & Playstation 4
0.81% (3 votes)
All 3!
7.82% (29 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Now that Xbox One no longer has used game fees/policies & online requirement to log-in once a day, are you still sticking with the Playstation 4 or switching to buying an XBox One and why?

http://news.xbox.com/2013/06/update
http://kotaku.com/microsoft-is-removing-xbox-one-drm-514390310?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

PS4 E3 conference persuaded me to get a PS4, but after the news, I'm confused which one to get now. Xbox One will have Dance Central Kinect, quality XBL Arcade games, & Twitch.tv. My favorite exclusives KHIII, FFXV & MGSV are in both systems, in the PS2 era, it didn't used to be like that.

I posted this in the PS4 board & of course, a lot of people picked PS4 which didn't help with my dilemma. Help me decide which second console besides Wii U to buy (I already have a Wii U). Also, what Wii U games are you excited for after E3?
---
Wii U NNID: LegendaryHeroR. 3DS FC: 0731-5087-7070.
Xbox Live & PSN: EliteGamerRyan.
#2SegavsCapcomPosted 6/19/2013 1:44:54 PM
Wii U and PS4.

You know, the machine made to play games.
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
#3lgiPosted 6/19/2013 1:47:12 PM
Lol at pledging loyalty to a console.
#4IoriUchihaPosted 6/19/2013 1:48:32 PM
Still PS4 and Wii U for me, but now I'm more open to getting a xbone down the line
#5HayashiTakaraPosted 6/19/2013 1:49:11 PM
WiiU and PS4 this gen, M$ in my eyes have screwed the pooch too hard, regardless of what they're trying to do.
#6KingTurtPosted 6/19/2013 1:49:20 PM
I love Playstation. I had a PS2 for a while a long time ago before it broke, then the only console I had last generation was a PS3 for years until I sold it last September since I knew the PS4 was gonna be announced soon.

So since I know all my favorite games like LittleBigPlanet 3 will be on PS4 definately makes me know I want one.

WiiU also interests me a lot since I have never really had a proper Nintendo console, I remember playing Super Mario World on the SNES from my neighbor kept for years after it wasn't in production anymore though when I was a little kid, so I have some memories of playing Mario. WiiU definately interests me so i'm not sure which one I currently want.

Xbox One doesn't really interest me still. Taking away all the anti-consumer policies definately makes it a lot better though and a more considerable purchase, but none of the games really interest me. Dead Rising 3 is probably a timed exclusive anyway. I also never had an Xbox console so this would be my first. It's just that Sony and Nintendo have tons more exclusives than Microsoft.

I'm still deciding whether on WiiU or PS4 for now. I know i'll get a PS4 later on when the inevitable slim version comes out since i'm a big Sony fan, but i'm not sure which to get first over the other. WiiU definately has games that interest me too.
---
http://www. change.org/petitions /square-enix-bring- kingdom-hearts-3-to-the-wiiu-alongside -the-ps4-and- xbox-one-3 [Remove any Spaces]
#7PedroMontanaPosted 6/19/2013 1:51:10 PM
Get a PS4, i'm disgusted by MS trying to pull that DRM horror in the first place.

Also, PS4 is still more powerful and 100$ cheaper.

Crimson Dragon looks great, but that's not worth paying 100$ more for a weaker console from a company that obviously thinks it's consumers are idiots.
---
No More Heroes
#8SpaceCadetttPosted 6/19/2013 1:52:18 PM
Where's the most powerful 'console'? My gaming PC?
---
http://i.imgur.com/p5SIT1w.jpg
#9playboydojoPosted 6/19/2013 1:53:47 PM
PC/WiiU combination.

As far as loyalty, the 3DS is really starting to win my love.
---
...and then I said, "Oatmeal? Are you crazy?!"
#10The_BoredomsPosted 6/19/2013 1:54:16 PM
I expect it'll be the same as last gen.

Nintendo for first party games and the odd third party miracle.

Microsoft for XBL Arcade games I can't live without.

Sony for pretty much everything else.