So Xbox One is gonna have their DRM taken off...big whoop...

#1Numbuh100Posted 6/19/2013 3:55:29 PM(edited)
Still at $500 and still needs a Kinect and...no backwards compatibility. Wii U can beat them still. Plus, preorders are mostly leaned towards PS4 already. Xbox One won't beat PS4 in the launch contest.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/72dc8844e00c6d32bda134bb16d7c9c0/tumblr_mob7kvX94x1sr2khao1_400.gif
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Project X Zone
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!
#2SegavsCapcomPosted 6/19/2013 3:55:43 PM
"B-b-b-but Call of Duty!"
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
#3jeff4433V2Posted 6/19/2013 3:58:17 PM
I already have a Wii U and I've had a Xbox One pre ordered since day one....before the 180 flip. Games sell systems! Get the system or systems with the games that interest you....or get a better job and buy them all.
#4Numbuh100(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2013 3:59:07 PM
jeff4433V2 posted...
I already have a Wii U and I've had a Xbox One pre ordered since day one....before the 180 flip. Games sell systems! Get the system or systems with the games that interest you....or get a better job and buy them all.

Nope. Nothing on Xbox One interests me. PS4 and Wii U this generation.
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Project X Zone
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!
#5nickvd8Posted 6/19/2013 4:02:19 PM
Numbuh100 posted...
jeff4433V2 posted...

I'm still not interested in XBone even without the stupid DRM. Their exclusives still suck and it's $100 more than the PS4. When PS4 drops to $300 maybe I'll get one but Microsoft can still suck it.
---
We need Castlevania: Bloodlines on Wii U VC.
#6jeff4433V2Posted 6/19/2013 4:29:32 PM
Numbuh100 posted...
jeff4433V2 posted...

PS4 showed what exclusives? About 80 percent of what they showed is also on Xbox One. I wish they showed more exclusives instead of saying that they're coming. $100 more doesn't break my bank at all and I'm sure I'll own them all soon enough. Sony needs to show more than a new game in an average series (Killzone and Infamous) and show more new IP's
#7StrongBlackVinePosted 6/19/2013 4:53:52 PM
jeff4433V2 posted...
Numbuh100 posted...
jeff4433V2 posted...

PS4 showed what exclusives? About 80 percent of what they showed is also on Xbox One. I wish they showed more exclusives instead of saying that they're coming. $100 more doesn't break my bank at all and I'm sure I'll own them all soon enough. Sony needs to show more than a new game in an average series (Killzone and Infamous) and show more new IP's

TGS and Gamescom will have more reveals of games from Sony. They didn't have to show much to win E3...
#8Golden MavenPosted 6/19/2013 4:54:52 PM
Numbuh100 posted...
Wii U can beat them still.

Indeed. Besides... Vita!
#9abbyhitterPosted 6/19/2013 5:00:36 PM
Call of Dooty sux! LolOlOlOlolOLoLolOLol
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#10darkjedilinkPosted 6/19/2013 5:02:27 PM
jeff4433V2 posted...
Numbuh100 posted...
jeff4433V2 posted...

Quite a few of the games they showed will also be on Wii U, and the Wii U footage didn't look any different to me.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie