Would it be possible for "X" to come to the PS4 and Wii U?

#817lightsXIIIPosted 6/23/2013 3:23:49 PM
Xillia26 posted...
XIIDarknessRiku posted...
Okay, so lets say that Nintendo sells the developers to Sony, would X do well on the PS4?

Don't count on that anytime soon.

What you see is what you get.

GameCube
Baten Kaitos - Namco Bandai
Baten Kaitos: Origins - Namco Bandai

Wii
Xenoblade Chronicles - Nintendo

Wii U
X - Nintendo

This.
---
...In a Sexual way...
Chrom, Lucina, Shulk, Megaman, Toon Zelda for SSB4
#82HayashiTakaraPosted 6/23/2013 3:25:48 PM
mercurythewhite posted...
If I was a Nintendo die-hard, I'd be more worried about not getting FFXV and KH3 rather than the other 2 consoles getting X. X will sell, what, 100,000 copies? Maybe.

I'd also be worried about not getting;

GTAV
The next Elder Scrolls
The next Bioshock
The next Fallout
The next MGS

getting a:

Inferior version of AC IV

Persona V
etc, etc, etc...

yeah, X is small potato's compared to those games...

Gotta lay off that kool-aid man
#83jenraisPosted 6/23/2013 3:36:36 PM
7lightsXIII posted...
Not to mention that "X" would help the Wii U with its sales if it is good enough.

Monolith makes the best rpgs.

They are like the square enix of today
#84Lelouch71Posted 6/23/2013 3:54:23 PM
demesjos2 posted...
Okay, so lets say that Nintendo sells the developers to Sony, would X do well on the PS4?

Most likely, there is a larger audience on the Sony platforms that purchase Jrpgs. Even with the Wii's larger isntall base xbc didn't break 1 mil sold. Part of that was Nintendo only sending like 400k to the US. The only rpg on the wii to break 1 mil was monster hunter. It sold a little over 2 mil.

Jrpgs in general don't break a million except FF, KH, Pokemon, and DQ (in Japan). Everything else is fortunate to get 300K let alone 100K. The fact that Xenoblade did very well in the EU and US is a good thing. Likewise for TLS.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#85ImGanondorfLolPosted 6/23/2013 4:05:32 PM
People want any 3rd party exclusive Nintendo gets their hands on to be taken away from them, it's quite sad.
#86AceMosPosted 6/23/2013 4:05:51 PM
mercurythewhite posted...
If I was a Nintendo die-hard, I'd be more worried about not getting FFXV and KH3 rather than the other 2 consoles getting X. X will sell, what, 100,000 copies? Maybe.

I'd also be worried about not getting;

GTAV
The next Elder Scrolls
The next Bioshock
The next Fallout
The next MGS

getting a:

Inferior version of AC IV

Persona V
etc, etc, etc...

yeah, X is small potato's compared to those games...

persona 5 is not even anounced yet

and wheni t does get anounced it will likely be 3DS exlsuive as atlus put the MAIN SMT series there why would the mka ea larger buget for a spin off
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#87pokemonfreak97Posted 6/23/2013 4:15:41 PM
Considering that the PS4 and X1 are stronger than the Wii U then is no reason for it to be a Wii U exclusive.

There is every reason for it to be a Wii U exclusive. It's as Nintendo-made as Pokemon.
---
nuskooI posted...
You nooblet mainstreamers and your reverse nostalgia.
#88TheFlamingCPosted 6/23/2013 4:16:59 PM
Except for the fact that Monolith Soft is a 1st party internal development team for Nintendo.
---
Nope, don't have a sig. Maybe later.
#89NeoMonkPosted 6/23/2013 4:17:48 PM
I love how many stupid threads there have been lately on the PS4 forums and here complaining about X and Bayonetta, Mario & Smah not being ports to their console.... As if the Idea of exclusives is new....
---
Official Microsoft XB1 statement: "All aboard the Express Train to Corporate F***Toy Town, Hop in" Choo Choo!
#90tehponycornPosted 6/23/2013 4:24:01 PM
Chocobo115 posted...
No,only if Nintendo screws up so good that they force to sell Monolith. And then that Sony (or someone decent) pick up Monolith before Microsoft.

Are you serious? Are you serious?! When was the last time Nintendo screwed up and was FORCED to sell a company that made great games? Xenoblade is a popular game both Stateside AND in Japan, and there it's 3 years old. Here in America, it's difficult to get, and copies go for 60-70 dollars. I had a gamestop ship a copy in for me, and they were called 3 times by other people about the game. Thankfully it was on reserve for me.
---
"You guys do know that the Falcon Punch isn't what caused that explosion, right? It was a bomb." Pokedude900, thank you for ruining the internet.