Got a Wii U ZombiU bundle on Ebay for $368.

#1Dux_XPosted 6/19/2013 9:57:42 PM
Brand new. It's arriving on Friday.

Just wondering if there are any games/demos I should be checking out.

I'm definitely getting:
Batman: Arkham City
Batman: Arkham Origins
Pikmin 3
Super Mario World 3D
Wind Waker HD

And of course...RAYMAN LEGENDS which was the game that made me fall in love with the Wii U at Best Buy. :D

Anyway, just looking to see if there are any games that flew under the radar that I should be looking out for.
---
"I'm going to shave...too"-Mitch Hedberg
R.I.P Mitch Hedberg (1968-2005)
#2IokuaPosted 6/19/2013 9:59:53 PM
Wow, you saved $12.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#3jakerman67Posted 6/19/2013 10:00:17 PM
You coulda got a brand new one at Walmart for like 10 bucks more.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Wii-U-ZombiU-Set/23000105
#4Dux_X(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2013 10:01:27 PM
The one I got is brand new.

Also the city I'm in taxes you for online sales so it would have came to a total of like $410 or so.
---
#5jakerman67Posted 6/19/2013 10:11:14 PM
You bought it off Ebay you have no proof it hasnt been used. All you have is a picture of the box and the Wii U and the game. Couldve easily been used and he just tells you new. With Walmart at least you know its new.
#6Dux_X(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2013 10:16:08 PM
jakerman67 posted...
You bought it off Ebay you have no proof it hasnt been used. All you have is a picture of the box and the Wii U and the game. Couldve easily been used and he just tells you new. With Walmart at least you know its new.

Uh, yeah, I guess. I'm not really paranoid enough to question whether it's actually brand new or not. The guy has a 100% seller rating with 700+ items sold.
---
#7jakerman67Posted 6/19/2013 10:19:37 PM
Well you never know. I just feel more comfortable getting it off walmart. Especially since they can send it to you within a week to your house or you can just order it and pick up at the store the same day.
#8AndyliiniPosted 6/19/2013 10:20:25 PM
If you like Retro games, try Virtual Console, there are few games on the Wii U -side and much more on the Wii Shop Channel. Also, if you didn't ever own a Wii, and like to try out some games you missed, I can give you a list of decent games (IMO).
#9Dux_X(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2013 10:25:30 PM(edited)
Andyliini posted...
If you like Retro games, try Virtual Console, there are few games on the Wii U -side and much more on the Wii Shop Channel. Also, if you didn't ever own a Wii, and like to try out some games you missed, I can give you a list of decent games (IMO).

I did own a Wii. I do enjoy me some retro games. I was planning on buying Super Mario RPG after I finish Pikmin 3, ZombiU, and Batman to hold me over before the newest Batman game.

I'd like to see the list of Wii games, anyway. Have you played any of the XSeed games on the Wii? I just beat The Last Story and quite enjoyed it. Are the other 2 worth checking out?

jakerman67 posted...
Well you never know. I just feel more comfortable getting it off walmart. Especially since they can send it to you within a week to your house or you can just order it and pick up at the store the same day.

He shipped it today and the ETA is Friday. But yeah, thanks for the concern. I'll be sure to inspect it carefully when I first get it for any thumb prints or anything questionable like that.
---
#10Dux_X(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2013 8:32:55 AM
bump
---