Got a Wii U ZombiU bundle on Ebay for $368.

#11PedroMontanaPosted 6/20/2013 10:09:27 AM
Well, considering you seem to like Batman a lot and also have no problem with more colorful games, you might want to look into Lego Batman 2 for Wii U.

If you also plan to get a Wii remote and nunchuck, i'd DEFINITELY recommend the Wii game "Batman The Brave and The Bold". It's based on the goofy TV series, but it's very good and made by WayForward (Contra 4, Mighty Switch Force).

If you're generally a fan of DC comics, you should look into the recent fighting game Injustice Gods Among Us (from the creators of Mortal Kombat) and the Wii U exclusive adventure game Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure Game. Both games obviously feature Batman, too.
---
No More Heroes
#12PedroMontanaPosted 6/20/2013 10:28:06 AM
Oh, and considering you bought ZombiU you might also care about Resident Evil Revelations.
It has a demo on the eShop, but i feel the demo doesn't do the game justice (Didn't like the demo nearly as much as the game).

Everyone should also definitely check out the Sonic Allstars Racing demo.
---
No More Heroes
#13strongo9Posted 6/20/2013 10:28:47 AM
Iokua posted...
Wow, you saved $12.

---
R.I.P. Mewtwo (1996 - 2013)
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m
#14Falling DownPosted 6/20/2013 10:33:40 AM
strongo9 posted...
Iokua posted...
Wow, you saved $12.

I am a person that buys and sells on eBay, I would totally spent the $12 to go through a retailer for total peace of mind. Also a warranty.
---
DOOD!!! ~Prinnies
#15Dux_X(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2013 11:35:50 AM(edited)
Falling Down posted...
strongo9 posted...
Iokua posted...
Wow, you saved $12.

I am a person that buys and sells on eBay, I would totally spent the $12 to go through a retailer for total peace of mind. Also a warranty.

Wal-Mart has them for $380 before sales tax.

380x.08=30.04

380+30.04=410

410-368=40

I saved $40, which is how much Batman costs. So will you guys kindly shut the **** up about how much I saved. Jesus, I didn't expect this topic to take such a douchey turn. And the bundle I bought IS brand new.

PedroMontana posted...
Well, considering you seem to like Batman a lot and also have no problem with more colorful games, you might want to look into Lego Batman 2 for Wii U.

If you also plan to get a Wii remote and nunchuck, i'd DEFINITELY recommend the Wii game "Batman The Brave and The Bold". It's based on the goofy TV series, but it's very good and made by WayForward (Contra 4, Mighty Switch Force).

If you're generally a fan of DC comics, you should look into the recent fighting game Injustice Gods Among Us (from the creators of Mortal Kombat) and the Wii U exclusive adventure game Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure Game. Both games obviously feature Batman, too.

I played the first Batman and it was awesome! I forgot Lego Batman is out for Wii U. I'll probably pick it up.

I'll check out Brave and the Bold and Scribblenauts Unmasked, as well.

Awesome, thanks.
---
"I'm going to shave...too"-Mitch Hedberg
R.I.P Mitch Hedberg (1968-2005)
#16blue_manPosted 6/20/2013 11:45:57 AM
I got a basic pack new for the equivalent of $200.

Well it was 125.

You likely paid too much, also never buy new hardware off ebay, harder to do something if it goes wrong.
---
Currently Playing: Lucifer's Call (PS2) Ace Combat (3DS)
#17Dux_X(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2013 11:50:17 AM
blue_man posted...
I got a basic pack new for the equivalent of $200.

Well it was 125.

You likely paid too much, also never buy new hardware off ebay, harder to do something if it goes wrong.

I give up.
---
"I'm going to shave...too"-Mitch Hedberg
R.I.P Mitch Hedberg (1968-2005)