So when do we next get any Nintendo news?

#1Gaming KingPosted 6/20/2013 2:08:33 AM
And I'm not talking about Pokémon. I cannot keep up with those games anymore. Incredibly long games that have annual sequels is a problem.

I mean real, interesting news. The kind of thing that E3 barely had for Nintendo.

I'm honestly in an ironic position here. Nintendo has me hating them more than ever, yet also once again excited to hear about what's coming up. But ever since Wii Fit Trainer for Smash 4, we've gotten nothing but the daily Smash Bros. pics. (How do you view previous ones, anyway?)

So, any Nintendo Directs coming up? Any idea when we start getting real Smash updates again?
---
Number of people who would "totally [censored] Penny" from Advance Wars DOR: 17
Finally back to LV 34 after like over two years. BS moderations suck.
#2Gaming King(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2013 2:16:18 PM
Christ, how fast IS this board?
---
#3psprulz2007Posted 6/20/2013 2:20:15 PM
Gaming King posted...
And I'm not talking about Pokémon. I cannot keep up with those games anymore. Incredibly long games that have annual sequels is a problem.

I mean real, interesting news. The kind of thing that E3 barely had for Nintendo.

I'm honestly in an ironic position here. Nintendo has me hating them more than ever, yet also once again excited to hear about what's coming up. But ever since Wii Fit Trainer for Smash 4, we've gotten nothing but the daily Smash Bros. pics. (How do you view previous ones, anyway?)

So, any Nintendo Directs coming up? Any idea when we start getting real Smash updates again?

People kept going when they seen you say pokemon was an annual sequel. Decided the thread was a pointless as this here response.
---
I hate gamefaqs. Mods pick and choose what's off topic and what's not. Its obvious they are clueless 99.9% of the time. People who agree 4527
#4jackorhoadsPosted 6/20/2013 3:32:14 PM
Its barely been a week since e3 lol anyway - there's an update for wiiu scheduled for july. Expect a Nintendo direct to talk about it near the end of July.
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
#5Genericgamer667Posted 6/20/2013 3:33:23 PM
July is a slow gaming month in general
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#6georgethecow4Posted 6/20/2013 3:36:03 PM
jackorhoads posted...
Its barely been a week since e3 lol anyway - there's an update for wiiu scheduled for july. Expect a Nintendo direct to talk about it near the end of July.

I know the update is coming in summer, but whoever said July?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
3DS FC: 3136-6598-7067 Name: Andrew
#7Gaming King(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2013 1:32:05 AM
I feel like part of this emptiness inside me that I have felt acutely for more than a month now is the fact that I don't have a current Nintendo system anymore and feel absolutely no push toward one. Seriously, I would like to play some of these games, but I just don't care, and even if I did, one or two on each system isn't enough to make me buy, and Wii U is just plain too expensive for what it is in any case.

*sigh*

A REAL 3-D Mario the likes of 64 or Sunshine would do the trick. But that's miles and miles away now that Nintendo has become a sequel machine.

What the hell do I even have to live for anymore? I hate my life.
---
#8DeathSoul2000Posted 6/23/2013 1:48:02 AM
sad. go post that crap on twitter, rather than here.
#9Gaming King(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 12:43:26 AM
Twitter has a 140-character limit. Twitter sucks. JUST LIKE LIFE.

(CRAAAWWWWWWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIN...)
---
#10FFXIgaiaknightPosted 6/25/2013 1:54:32 AM
im expecting a 3ds direct here soon as E3 was pretty much wii u im guessing that will hit in july. then there is nintendo's annual conference/ direct in September that they always do which is where im guessing we will get release dates for the holiday titles.
---
3DS FC: 4124-5007-1536
NNI: Gaiaknight