So when do we next get any Nintendo news?

#11Gaming King(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 2:53:03 PM
There are no "holiday titles" for the core.
---
Number of people who would "totally [censored] Penny" from Advance Wars DOR: 17
Finally back to LV 34 after like over two years. BS moderations suck.
#12ZeroArcheryPosted 6/25/2013 2:58:32 PM
Gaming King posted...

I swear everyone has a different definition of "core" gamers.

Lol
---
Official President of the NST
'But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose? Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world.' - Joshua
#13FFXIgaiaknightPosted 6/25/2013 5:08:08 PM
Gaming King posted...

Wind Waker HD
DOnkey Kong Country tropical freeze
Super Mario 3D world

are all for the core nintendo fan all 3 coming this holiday
---
3DS FC: 4124-5007-1536
NNI: Gaiaknight
#14BuretsuPosted 6/25/2013 5:09:02 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#15Mattatron42Posted 6/25/2013 5:15:35 PM
Gaming King posted...

PX90 U made strictly for the core
---
3ds fc: 4940-5666-3487
NNID: Mattatron
#16Gaming King(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2013 7:29:31 AM
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
Gaming King posted...

Wind Waker HD
DOnkey Kong Country tropical freeze
Super Mario 3D world

are all for the core nintendo fan all 3 coming this holiday

Enhanced (and in the case of the Tingle Tuner, "dehanced") port of a GameCube game we've all played, and two sequel-spams. I don't care at all about anything Nintendo is cranking out just as a cash grab. Donkey Kong Country returning on Wii was a cool idea with hit and miss execution. Another one already is overkill and threatens to turn it into annual sequel CRAP like New Super Mario Bros. is now. Not to mention ties up Retro Studios. As for Super Mario 3D World, no, that is not up to snuff when it comes to a 3D Mario on consoles. It's just another spammed out sequel, and all it really is is a remixed Super Mario Bros. USA that's isometric. Wow, so innovative. @_@

No, Nintendo is telling the hardcore to eat one and having their midcore just feed the money right on in so they can keep giving them more and more and more of the same damn stuff.

That's the only market they have right now, the midcore. They're the ones who play the Nintendo games that aren't specifically for the causal audience, yet don't expect actual innovation and are fine with this ridiculous annual sequel crap they've been doing lately.

The price of the ridiculously expensive Wii U and lack of good casual games has pretty much killed it with the casual market, and the crushing lack of exclusive and interesting games has it off to an extremely delayed start with the hardcore audience, the people who've been with Nintendo for a while and expect the Nintendo quality we used to get.

This has been such a bad decade so far. It really has.
---
#17plasmatic5Posted 6/29/2013 7:53:19 AM
I'm so sick and tired of calling sequels "rehashes". You know they'd just complain about their favorite games not getting sequels if these weren't coming out.
---
My Superheroes consist of the band members of the Who, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles
#18ShankspearePosted 6/29/2013 8:02:02 AM
Lol you sound a liitle needy there buddy.
#19Gaming King(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 9:54:29 PM
Is it so wrong to feel the need for a good Nintendo game? The last one was Skyward Sword. What was that, 2011?
---
#20Canas_RenvallPosted 7/1/2013 10:12:42 PM
Don't complain that annual releases annoy you then complain that you haven't had a good annual Nintendo release in two years.
---
I don't see Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony. I see Mario, Zelda, Uncharted, Resident Evil, Gears of War, Alan Wake, Heavy Rain, etc. Play games, not companies.