Bad news. Smash bros 4 will cut some characters that were in brawl.

#151IzunaDrop1990Posted 6/21/2013 8:32:10 AM
As long as the game is quality and the major franchises are represented it doesn't bother me how many characters there are
#152Nitroshock6Posted 6/23/2013 12:04:33 AM
Characters that I would like to be cut
Ike- not newest FE lord, likely to replaced by Chrom
Ganondorf- bad clone of C. Falcon, likely replaced with Ghirahim
T. Link- Do we really need a link clone, Link needs his own spotlight
I. Climbers- their game is outdated, needs to be replaced with a different nes classic
ROB- Did not really appear in a game (DS does not count.), Its time to move on
DDD- It's so we could see another new kirby character be playable without taking too much space
Wolf - We don't need a 2nd clone of fox, and FALCO IS MY MAIN
PKMN trainer- personally I hate double switching back to ivysaur, 5 1st gen representatives and will save some roster slots.
Lucario- So we are more likely to get a new gen representative.
Lucas- We probably won't be seeing Lucas in a new game or remake, region locked game.
Snake- WHY NO MGSV and MGR/ Save slot for 1/2 more 3rd party.
#153FFXIgaiaknightPosted 6/23/2013 12:06:14 AM
jigglypuff isnt going anywhere its one of the original 12 also who doesnt love sleep killing people lol.
---
3DS FC: 4124-5007-1536
NNI: Gaiaknight
#154ImGanondorfLolPosted 6/23/2013 12:18:04 AM
You're delusional if you think Olimar would be cut, a character who's the protagonist of a relevant series that is actually having a game released, unlike Star Fox and F-Zero.
#155NeoMonkPosted 6/23/2013 12:19:26 AM
I gotta be honest the more i read about this game, the worst it sounds...
---
Official Microsoft XB1 statement: "All aboard the Express Train to Corporate F***Toy Town, Hop in" Choo Choo!
#156diving_devil46Posted 6/23/2013 1:12:46 AM
I'd prefer a more focused roster personally.

Drop the clones and let's go back to basics, each fighter should play/feel unique, if they don't, then cut them.

A clone character is not more content.

I personally liked Melee's line-up the best. I never got into Brawl too heavily for many reasons it isn't worth going into, I hope they go back to Melee's mechanics at least to some degree.
#157_PerfectionistPosted 6/23/2013 3:14:17 AM
I LOVED Mr. Game and Watch, and Jigglypuff was also good.