Ouch thief launching on every platform except wii u

#11TerotrousPosted 6/20/2013 8:29:43 AM
"Ouch Thief" doesn't exactly sound all that professional. Does he bump into a lot of tables or something?
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "NES Hi no Tori"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#12MSeaCreasyPosted 6/20/2013 8:33:04 AM
Spillard posted...
What is thief? Is it like Mario or Zelda?

Assassins Creed Clone
---
REALM OF DEBEBE PARTY ANIMAL
#13UponADarkThornePosted 6/20/2013 8:41:16 AM
MSeaCreasy posted...
Spillard posted...
What is thief? Is it like Mario or Zelda?

Assassins Creed Clone

Actually, if you're going to call in a clone of a game that it predates, call it a Dishonored clone.

Anyway, I'm a bit nervous about the new Thief myself. And hoping that it won't be a repeat of Dues Ex: Human Revolution; i.e.: and overall good game, but forgets a very fundamental part of it's predecessors which which modern fans won't care about and eat up, but people like me will find disappointing and damaging to the over all product.

Shame that games have to be so goddamn expensive these days and games made for PC can't remain PC games and console games can't remain console games.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/wolfbornson
#14jsb0714Posted 6/20/2013 8:44:50 AM
Never played it. Guess that'll just have to continue.
---
"There are 10 types of people. Those who understand binary and those who do not." -Someone who came up with this
#15RaRitsujunPosted 6/20/2013 9:01:34 AM
The oudated ambulance's sinking.
---
Low-s pre-orders changed Microsofie's mind. Xbots have been in denial since 2006.
Multiplatform gamer. Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#16DTY3Posted 6/20/2013 9:02:00 AM
ouch, nintendoomed, final nail in coffin, frowny face,etc etc

*eagerly anticipates Smash*
---
You know the gaming industry is **** when the biggest announcement is that a console can play used games and won't totally screw you over.
#17BuretsuPosted 6/20/2013 9:04:01 AM
I'll just download it onto my SNES.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#18Schwepps01Posted 6/20/2013 9:11:04 AM
DTY3 posted...

We've been hearing this since the console launched. Any and all bad news is somehow overshadowed by Smash Bros.
---
#19DTY3Posted 6/20/2013 9:15:48 AM
Schwepps01 posted...
DTY3 posted...

We've been hearing this since the console launched. Any and all bad news is somehow overshadowed by Smash Bros.
---

If youre like me and you are a huge Smash fan and dont give a damn about Theif, uh, yeah.

Its overshadowed by Smash.
---
You know the gaming industry is **** when the biggest announcement is that a console can play used games and won't totally screw you over.
#20gold163Posted 6/20/2013 9:16:35 AM
UponADarkThorne posted...
Actually, if you're going to call in a clone of a game that it predates, call it a Dishonored clone.

Anyway, I'm a bit nervous about the new Thief myself. And hoping that it won't be a repeat of Dues Ex: Human Revolution; i.e.: and overall good game, but forgets a very fundamental part of it's predecessors which which modern fans won't care about and eat up, but people like me will find disappointing and damaging to the over all product.

Shame that games have to be so goddamn expensive these days and games made for PC can't remain PC games and console games can't remain console games.

This is EXACTLY what I think Thief is turning out to be, and it increasingly looks like it's trying to capitalize on the success of elements of both Assassin's Creed and Dishonored's aesthetics.

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/04/26/eidos-montreals-thief-reboot-has-been-having-trouble/

The fact that I have seen numerous headlines of, "you can beat the game without killing anybody", is even more cause for me to be skeptical. Suddenly it's news that hey you don't have to kill people in a stealth game, you could just you know avoid them