Is this console that unstable?

#1ares9090Posted 6/20/2013 9:53:38 AM
Hi, a month ago bought a Wii U (Deluxe) and during all this time it got stuck, frozen 7 times now.

The only game I have I play is Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, the very reason to buy the console.

Thanks in advance.
---
3DS FC Ares 3738 0446 1787 <> NNID ares9090
Let's Hunt Some Monsters MH3U
#2PedroMontanaPosted 6/20/2013 9:57:17 AM
No, what you experience is not normal. You should call Nintendo.

I bought my at launch and use it a lot (multiple hours everyday, sometimes just leaving it on all the day), and i never had any freezes outside of when i was playing a game that was known for causing the problems itself.
---
No More Heroes
#3fon1988Posted 6/20/2013 10:02:02 AM
I had freezes while playing Assassin's Creed 3 and Sonic Racing Transformed, and I used to think it was the Wii U that was causing this issue. It was apparently the games themselves though as others have had this issue too.

You should definitely call Nintendo.
---
NNID: PoisonShroom
#4pearl arowanaPosted 6/20/2013 10:06:22 AM
ares9090 posted...
Hi, a month ago bought a Wii U (Deluxe) and during all this time it got stuck, frozen 7 times now.

The only game I have I play is Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, the very reason to buy the console.

Thanks in advance.

yeap i get deluxe wii u and the most game i played is monster hunter ultimate too..

i experinced number of freezes and cant detect wifi signal.. even all other wireless devices can detect it just fine.. restart, shut down, power off for a few hour did not fix the problem.. but the next day..

quick google search show that it pretty common prolem with wii u. and the funny thing is, i also search usb ethernet alternative solution and find out that internet speed on wii u are faster using wifi than using usb adapter.. ROFL.. this is really POS hardware..

and then after tyhe next day, it detecting the wifi again rofl..
---
Drones Topic Derailing guidelines ..(rofl)
1) insult nick name 2) insult user level 3) Insult English and grammar
#5ares9090(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2013 10:07:21 AM
Thank you very much guys.
---
3DS FC Ares 3738 0446 1787 <> NNID ares9090
Let's Hunt Some Monsters MH3U
#6lt519Posted 6/20/2013 10:11:24 AM
I had problems with AC3 but I chalked it up to it being an AC3 problem.

PS3, now that was unstable. I can't believe how many times I rage quit playing Fallout New Vegas after freezing (but once again that was probably on the developers).
---
Playing: Dust Elysian Tail, The Walking Dead, Monster Hunter U, Fire Emblem Awakening, Luigi's mansion, T was Alone
Own: Gaming PC, PS3, Wii, Wii U, 3DS, DS
#7iKhanicPosted 6/20/2013 10:17:04 AM
Then don't play it in such a cold place...
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
Dictator of the Zelda Wii U Board
#8Oni_TaedoPosted 6/20/2013 10:18:33 AM
pearl arowana posted...
ares9090 posted...

Thanks in advance.

yeap i get deluxe wii u and the most game i played is monster hunter ultimate too..

i experinced number of freezes and cant detect wifi signal.. even all other wireless devices can detect it just fine.. restart, shut down, power off for a few hour did not fix the problem.. but the next day..

quick google search show that it pretty common prolem with wii u. and the funny thing is, i also search usb ethernet alternative solution and find out that internet speed on wii u are faster using wifi than using usb adapter.. ROFL.. this is really POS hardware..

English was my best subject in high school.
Why can I not read your posts?
Seriously?
I've seen some bad grammar before, but somehow, someway, you always make the worst grammar I've seen, seem not that bad.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
PSN ID: Oni_Ishida
#9Ryan SiPosted 6/20/2013 10:19:18 AM
lt519 posted...
I had problems with AC3 but I chalked it up to it being an AC3 problem.

PS3, now that was unstable. I can't believe how many times I rage quit playing Fallout New Vegas after freezing (but once again that was probably on the developers).

Funny, I've never had a single problem with my PS3.
---
Most Anticipated: Tales of Xillia (PS3), Grand Theft Auto V (PS3), Final Fantasy X HD (PS3), Zelda: Wind Waker HD (Wii U)
#10pearl arowanaPosted 6/20/2013 10:21:47 AM
Oni_Taedo posted...
pearl arowana posted...
ares9090 posted...

Thanks in advance.

English was my best subject in high school.
Why can I not read your posts?
Seriously?
I've seen some bad grammar before, but somehow, someway, you always make the worst grammar I've seen, seem not that bad.

i self learned english.. earth is big planet.. not every place people speaking english.
---
Drones Topic Derailing guidelines ..(rofl)
1) insult nick name 2) insult user level 3) Insult English and grammar