Is the Wii U irrelevant at this point?

#1Fusion916Posted 6/20/2013 5:17:06 PM
Nearly 100% of the gaming news is about the PS4 and the Xbox 180. No one really ever discusses anything related to the Wii U anymore, not even to badmouth it anymore. Almost like it doesn't exist or something.
---
PSN: Fusion916
#2Shadowbird_RHPosted 6/20/2013 5:18:52 PM
The gaming media is irrelevant.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#3NCPwnPosted 6/20/2013 5:43:36 PM
I need to stay away, from getaway.
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
#4Go2ChurchPosted 6/20/2013 5:47:57 PM
The Wii U is the silent assassin of the video gaming world right now.
---
Everybody seeks happiness! Not me, though! Thats the difference between me and the rest of the world. Happiness isnt good enough for me! I demand euphoria!
#5KingTurtPosted 6/20/2013 5:50:25 PM
The WiiU is like a silent fart. Nobody hears it at first but eventually everyone smells it.
---
http://www. change.org/petitions /square-enix-bring- kingdom-hearts-3-to-the-wiiu-alongside -the-ps4-and- xbox-one-3 [Remove any Spaces]
#6PaladinAlikPosted 6/20/2013 5:53:10 PM
Fusion916 posted...
Nearly 100% of the gaming news is about the PS4 and the Xbox 180. No one really ever discusses anything related to the Wii U anymore, not even to badmouth it anymore. Almost like it doesn't exist or something.

someone doesnt hang around this board or watch the video on destructoid today.....
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature.
#7SteamedRicePosted 6/20/2013 5:53:15 PM
im curious how nintendo really plans to market this console. This E3 direct showed like no Gamepad use at all, just typical games and if that's all it takes to get people to buy a console... then PS4/Xbox 180 is going to succeed.
#8manmousePosted 6/20/2013 5:58:23 PM
SteamedRice posted...
im curious how nintendo really plans to market this console. This E3 direct showed like no Gamepad use at all, just typical games and if that's all it takes to get people to buy a console... then PS4/Xbox 180 is going to succeed.

that's something they themselves acknowledged too, that they regret their entire marketing strategy.

we did see gamepad use though, for Wonderful 101 you draw shapes of your tranformations, and for SM3DWorld you control a hand that can make invisible blocks appear or paralyze enemies.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b18HMqJW5A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt1-XWiMveY
#9Emerald_MeliosPosted 6/21/2013 4:46:29 PM
manmouse posted...
SteamedRice posted...

that's something they themselves acknowledged too, that they regret their entire marketing strategy.

we did see gamepad use though, for Wonderful 101 you draw shapes of your tranformations, and for SM3DWorld you control a hand that can make invisible blocks appear or paralyze enemies.

If only there were more RPGs on this system, then we can see practical uses like on DS/3DS.
#10WhiteWolf338Posted 6/21/2013 4:50:46 PM
Yeah pretty irrelevant. Old people dont know how to use an awkward giant tablet and kids have iphones so no one is really wanting this system right now except rabid first party nintendo fanboys.