Miyamoto makes all the games at Nintendo.

#1GloryChaosPosted 6/20/2013 4:43:06 PM
He is the only the employee at the company and is in charge of everything there. He alone made every game in the New Super Mario Bros. series. And he was the director and producer of just about every game.

I wonder why the multiple Iwata Asks we get don't simply revolve around Iwata asking Miyamoto a bunch of questions. Why does Iwata interview people who aren't even involved with games such as Animal Crossing, New Super Mario Bros. U, and Mario Kart 7?

Anyway, I'm waiting for Miyamoto to make another Super Mario RPG game. It has Mario in it, so I'm sure Miyamoto must have made the first one on the SNES too.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#2wombatkiddPosted 6/20/2013 4:45:10 PM
GloryChaos posted...
Anyway, I'm waiting for Miyamoto to make another Super Mario RPG game. It has Mario in it, so I'm sure Miyamoto must have made the first one on the SNES too.

Love what you're going for and it's pretty funny. But I have to be the fuddy duddy and post for those not in the know that Squaresoft made Mario RPG. :P
---
---
"Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master."
#3MilesTeg420Posted 6/20/2013 4:45:16 PM
You're right. In fact, Miyamoto secretly made God of War, Gran Turismo, GTA, and Halo. Guy is amazing.
#4GamespohtPosted 6/20/2013 4:45:38 PM
Sakurai:"laughs"
---
''No copyright law in the universe is going to stop me''-Sonic The Hedgehog
I am Gamespot's Unofficial Mascot....Love Me.
#5NCPwnPosted 6/20/2013 4:51:04 PM
I thought he was under the Battlefield 4 Xbox stage cutting wires to ruin the presentation at E3 with his lifesize master sword? How does this man do it.
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst