Nintendo Fans

#1McDude_Posted 6/21/2013 6:55:57 AM
Why is it so hard to get Nintendo fans to look at the company critically?

There's a lot of peeps who consider themselves fans and have proven it by supporting them continually, but just do not like the direction they've been going.

Would it be so terrible to come to terms with their mistakes without completely hating on them?
---
"He's not daddy. He's just a guy in a suit."
#2CSplitterPosted 6/21/2013 6:56:52 AM
Why is it so hard to distinguish Nintendo fans and Nintendo Fanboys?
---
TakayaNoriko: Back in my day, we pressed buttons that didn't do anything because we thought it would give us special power-ups. And that's the way we liked it!
#3LonelyGoombaPosted 6/21/2013 7:00:00 AM
I was just thinking this. A lot of people blindly defend Nintendo, they can do no wrong.
It's ridiculous, I'm not happy with Nintendo. But, I dont hate on them

However, when I see stupid ass comments from Nintendo fanboys, it makes me mad , and I think that is what makes people hate on Nintendo more, the fact that fanboys are unable to see any faults with the company.

A lot of them just sound like mindless drones and hypocrites.
Nintendo don't do dlc- "dlc is terrible!!!"
Nintendo do dlc - "but it's ok if Nintendo does it"

people who are saying game and Wario and pikmin 3 are gonna turn the tides of the WiiU. You can't truly believe that, it's ridiculous.
---
Retro reviews at
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLonelyGoomba
#4pikachupwnagePosted 6/21/2013 7:02:24 AM
CSplitter posted...

---
http://samgreenmedia.com/pikacrunk.gif http://tinyurl.com/clkxher
I don't post often but when I do.....I triple post. Stay posty my friends -Lord Frood
#5LonelyGoombaPosted 6/21/2013 7:04:00 AM
pikachupwnage posted...
CSplitter posted...

well, nintendo fanboys cant seem too. Most fanboys don't know they're fanboys.
---
Retro reviews at
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLonelyGoomba
#6CSplitterPosted 6/21/2013 7:08:27 AM
LonelyGoomba posted...
pikachupwnage posted...
CSplitter posted...

well, nintendo fanboys cant seem too. Most fanboys don't know they're fanboys.

Exactly my point. Fanboys are the people who can't find any faults. Fans are the ones who enjoy Nintendo products. The moment you become blind to Nintendo's flaws, you also become a fanboy.
---
TakayaNoriko: Back in my day, we pressed buttons that didn't do anything because we thought it would give us special power-ups. And that's the way we liked it!
#7Neo_HeartlessPosted 6/21/2013 7:10:07 AM
LonelyGoomba posted...
I was just thinking this. A lot of people blindly defend Nintendo, they can do no wrong.

However, when I see stupid ass comments from Nintendo fanboys, it makes me mad , and I think that is what makes people hate on Nintendo more, the fact that fanboys are unable to see any faults with the company.

people who are saying game and Wario and pikmin 3 are gonna turn the tides of the WiiU. You can't truly believe that, it's ridiculous.

Forgive me, but what is the point of this? Every fanboy does this without exception, or did you miss the swathe of pro Xbone comments even after the restrictive DRM was announced (and even more so after it was removed). Lets not forget the sony fanboys who were proclaiming Sony the winner of E3 simply because they weren't Microsoft. Lets ignore paid for online and 30FPS on superior hardware.

All fanboys are awful, this should be understood as a universal constant. That you actually took the time to both single out and deride Nintendo only, that the fact that their comments make you mad, shows you to be the Nintendo hater you deny that you are.

Perhaps we should all just learn to like what we have, eh?
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]
#8jbhensPosted 6/21/2013 7:12:11 AM
It's quite apparent that the diehard Nintendo fanboy are completely loyal to Nintendo and will argue in their defense no matter what. Look at the reveal of the XboxOne, about every MS fan were up in arms complaining about the nonsense. They didn't try and defend what MS was doing.

Nintendo fanboys are on another level. One post they will be telling you they love Nintendo because they are all about the games. Then, when every new game gets announced for every system but the Wii U they will tell you how 3rd party games suck and that we don't need said game. They have it in their mind that 3rd party=bad while anything Nintendo=good.

Even when something as bad as no online in Super Mario 3D World is brought up they still defend it. This is the same company who wants to brag about Netflix on their system, but when no online is integrated in a game...it makes sense because Mario takes to much precision. Good stuff.
#9pikachupwnagePosted 6/21/2013 7:14:48 AM
jbhens posted...
It's quite apparent that the diehard Nintendo fanboy are completely loyal to Nintendo and will argue in their defense no matter what. Look at the reveal of the XboxOne, about every MS fan were up in arms complaining about the nonsense. They didn't try and defend what MS was doing.

Nintendo fanboys are on another level. One post they will be telling you they love Nintendo because they are all about the games. Then, when every new game gets announced for every system but the Wii U they will tell you how 3rd party games suck and that we don't need said game. They have it in their mind that 3rd party=bad while anything Nintendo=good.

Even when something as bad as no online in Super Mario 3D World is brought up they still defend it. This is the same company who wants to brag about Netflix on their system, but when no online is integrated in a game...it makes sense because Mario takes to much precision. Good stuff.

Honestly I don't see the big deal over no online for 3D world but I do see things like how botched the Wii U launch was and how unprepared Nintendo has been.
---
http://samgreenmedia.com/pikacrunk.gif http://tinyurl.com/clkxher
I don't post often but when I do.....I triple post. Stay posty my friends -Lord Frood
#10IcedEarthaholicPosted 6/21/2013 7:21:42 AM
Neo_Heartless posted...
LonelyGoomba posted...

Forgive me, but what is the point of this? Every fanboy does this without exception, or did you miss the swathe of pro Xbone comments even after the restrictive DRM was announced (and even more so after it was removed). Lets not forget the sony fanboys who were proclaiming Sony the winner of E3 simply because they weren't Microsoft. Lets ignore paid for online and 30FPS on superior hardware.

All fanboys are awful, this should be understood as a universal constant. That you actually took the time to both single out and deride Nintendo only, that the fact that their comments make you mad, shows you to be the Nintendo hater you deny that you are.

Perhaps we should all just learn to like what we have, eh?

Thank you, was just about to say something along these lines. Sheesh, rather sad when you think about it. Fanboys/girls in general are pretty bad. I see flaws in all the companies but also feel a ton of third parties are so full of piss and vinegar that I find myself turning away from their junk.

Add to that, all the damn mindless haters that go out of their way to bash Nintendo and scrutinize them and them alone, just makes me outright disgusted. A majority of the haters are Sony fans, hence why I do not want that company back on top, because we then hear it from all the kettleheads.
---
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973