Nintendo Fans

#11Rennik RepotsirPosted 6/21/2013 6:25:18 AM
CSplitter posted...
Why is it so hard to distinguish Nintendo fans and Nintendo Fanboys?

Because people are quick to spew out the "fanboy" term like it's carbon dioxide...
---
FREE BUMP!!!
"Nothing suits you more than the freedom of a demon; act now, and I throw in a special servant just for you."
#12TheFallenPriestPosted 6/21/2013 6:29:26 AM
They need to embrace online more.

Signed
Nintendo Fan
/topic
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/64999261/728682650 Xeeh_Blitz says Wii U Controller Rattling is worse than XBox RROD, Troll status confirmed.
#13iKhanicPosted 6/21/2013 6:40:55 AM
McDude_ posted...
Why is it so hard to get Nintendo fans to look at the company critically?

There's a lot of peeps who consider themselves fans and have proven it by supporting them continually, but just do not like the direction they've been going.

Would it be so terrible to come to terms with their mistakes without completely hating on them?

Why is it so hard for non-Nintendo fans to understand where the industry is going and why Nintendo is trying to circumvent the industry's inevitable crash?
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
Dictator of the Zelda Wii U Board
#14TerotrousPosted 6/21/2013 6:43:49 AM
There's a difference between being critical of Nintendo and mindlessly hating on everything they do.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "NES Hi no Tori"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#15MotiJrPosted 6/21/2013 7:12:47 AM
Why do you think of yourself to be so important that you must try to rectify the way people think? If you don't like what fanboys do, how about you ignore them and focus on your own life.
---
Turns out I have one of Sony's lap dogs following me around on gamefaqs. If you see him, don't feed him. He has a bad temper and is easily upset :D
#16ShankspearePosted 6/21/2013 7:34:45 AM
Terotrous posted...
There's a difference between being critical of Nintendo and mindlessly hating on everything they do.

This. But TC will conveniently ignore these type of post to increase the view count. For the record, I think they need to do more with their VC and making it more enticing for the modern tastes. Miiverse is fantastic, but I think they can do even more with it. Also they need to get that video chat more in line with their actually games!
#17TwilightEchoesPosted 6/21/2013 7:37:35 AM
Yup, it's definitely the weekend. You think people would think to use the search function.

This board is a mess. The fanboys on top of the unconstructive hating and trolling is just nonsense.
---
[Insert an "[Insert witty saying or joke]" sig here]
#18hokuto_masterPosted 6/21/2013 8:17:12 AM
As a Nintendo Fan I can see that Nintendo are not doing so good as of now, but I will not write them off yet. We do happen to be in a recessionary time and I believe, that all consoles will not do so well. All this crap about Nintendo been underpowered and not a next gen console etc. Who cares, if you don't like what they have to offer, move on. Talk about Microsoft and Sony and make the sunshine out of their hole, whatever makes you happy.

I just can't understand how people have a go at other companies, when the ones their supporting have just as many problems.
---
You complain Nintendo doesn't do 1080p. Can I complain your console doesn't do 1440p+ ?
#19LonelyGoombaPosted 6/21/2013 8:19:39 AM
Terotrous posted...

the thing is though, most people who are critical are thrown into the later group anyway so whats the point.
---
Retro reviews at
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLonelyGoomba
#20IzunaDrop1990Posted 6/21/2013 8:23:33 AM
I think we should learn to appreciate video games as a whole.
Every system has pros and cons and the exsistence of Nintendo pushes Sony and Microsoft to aim higher and vice versa being hypercritical of a rival system to validate your support of a console or company is a waste of time.
People should focus on the games and what they like and realise the exsistence of rival companies is good for the industry.