HERE is where Miyamoto should take F-Zero...

#1JonbazookabozPosted 6/21/2013 8:50:15 AM
Fastest racing game on earth.
1080p HD
60fps
Pure racing with an emphasis on shredding seconds of lap and race times.
Online Leader Boards
Online Racing with the maximum racers possible.
Collectible/ you gotta earn custom ship parts to show off.
Captain Falcon on the front cover of the box.
Earn racing titles.
Achievements.
Trippy loop awesome track design.
DLC tracks
Racing Challenges

It doesnt even need a story. It doesnt need to reinvent the wheel. Just make it fast and pure. This generation are ready for F-Zero
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#2ZBug_Posted 6/21/2013 8:55:41 AM
Well F-Zero was invented to be the fastest paced racing game, so if they make another game, I'd expect that to be a given.
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)
#3Black_ShadowGXPosted 6/21/2013 8:56:06 AM
And that game would be lucky enough to sell between 200,000 - 500,000 copies in it's lifetime. And I'm being generous. It's not "new ideas" the series needs, he was just wording it nicely, it's a simple matter that F-Zero isn't a popular/porfitable series for them to make another game for. Add in the fact the futuristic racer genre is all but dead nowadays, F-Zero can only hope for a WW style treatment with GX, but even then, I'm not holding my breath.
---
Scorpion: *throws spear* GET OVER HERE! *Spear shatters upon hitting Superman's chest*....STAY OVER THERE!
#4Jonbazookaboz(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2013 9:00:24 AM
Black_ShadowGX posted...
And that game would be lucky enough to sell between 200,000 - 500,000 copies in it's lifetime. And I'm being generous. It's not "new ideas" the series needs, he was just wording it nicely, it's a simple matter that F-Zero isn't a popular/porfitable series for them to make another game for. Add in the fact the futuristic racer genre is all but dead nowadays, F-Zero can only hope for a WW style treatment with GX, but even then, I'm not holding my breath.

Futuristic racing games dead? Really. Wipeout is one of the biggest selling games on ps3 and vita. They both still have a strong following and community.

F-Zero sold poorly because there was no marketing and was released in a completely different culture and generation. The world IS ready now i believe for a new F-Zero!
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#5FlyinTonitePosted 6/21/2013 9:04:38 AM
Black_ShadowGX posted...

Qft
---
I'll be a jerk to strangers because this is the internet
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd
#6GloryChaosPosted 6/21/2013 9:04:56 AM
Didn't the studio that made Wipeout on the Vita get closed down?
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#7Jonbazookaboz(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2013 9:12:50 AM
GloryChaos posted...

The studio that made smash bros and kid icarus got closed down too. Do you have a point?
---
#8Starwars4JPosted 6/21/2013 9:12:57 AM
So you want the game to not innovate at all then? This is exactly why he isn't making another right now, he has no ideas about how to bring new elements to it. And clearly, neither do you.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#9Black_ShadowGXPosted 6/21/2013 9:13:43 AM
GloryChaos posted...

http://kotaku.com/5944036/the-studio-behind-wipeout-is-gone-but-the-game-may-still-be-alive-and-well
---
Scorpion: *throws spear* GET OVER HERE! *Spear shatters upon hitting Superman's chest*....STAY OVER THERE!
#10thefabregas22Posted 6/21/2013 9:14:47 AM
Jonbazookaboz posted...
GloryChaos posted...

The studio that made smash bros and kid icarus got closed down too. Do you have a point?

So smash bros is canceled?
Damn, there goes my purchase of a wii u. Oh well back to little kings story :/
---
Steam thefabregas22
Psn Admiral Classy Let's got down to the dirty!