Will you also get a PS4 or Xbone?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Will you also get a PS4 or Xbone?
2 years ago#1
Are you planning to get a PS4 or One along with the Wii U? - Results (226 votes)
65.93% (149 votes)
Xbox One
3.98% (9 votes)
Wii U only
30.09% (68 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'm just curious. I'm planning to get a PS4, I also owned a PS3 with my Wii.

I don't believe owning just and only a Wii U is smart, unless you only love Nintendo games.
3DS FC: 4725-7947-0440 ~ NNID: MarcsterS
PSN: Marcster1994 ~ Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/EnglishLanguage/
2 years ago#2
i dont see a both option
3ds FC: 1891-1175-6647 My town: Termina
Currently Playing: LoZ: MM, MvC 2, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Last of Us
2 years ago#3
PS4. Never really was a fan of Microsoft.

Besides, Sony IPs>MS IPs
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
2 years ago#4
Pre-ordered PS4 day one. Same boat as you though. It's always been a Sony console then Nintendo console to compliment it for me as well.

PS4/Wii U

It's seriously the best combo since you get the best games.
Currently playing:
Parasite Eve, Metroid Other M, Link's Awakening, Shadow of the Collosus
2 years ago#5
PS4, but I'm waiting until it has a few more games I want. i didn't buy a PS4 until MGS4 and Valkyria Chronicles came out, and I'm not buying a PS4 until it has a must have game. I'm sure Killzone and Infamous will be great, but I'm not buying the console to play those. I may pick them once I have the console... Or more likely PS+ will give them away for free at some point!
2 years ago#6
Might get a PS4 but at this point in time just a Wii U and PC.

That covers everything. Unless PS4 shows something during it's lifecycle worth playing.
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
2 years ago#7
Got my ps4 pre-ordered with several games and will have a Wii U a month or two after that. Will most likely pick up a XB1 once they drop the price to $399, no way am I paying a bill extra for Kinect, what a waste.
2 years ago#8
I'm definitely getting at least one of the two, though I might end up getting both in the end if the exclusives are good enough to demand it. At the moment, I'm leaning towards a PS4. I'm very annoyed at no backwards compatibility: my original plan (having only owned a 360 last gen) was to get the PS4 and play both next-gen games and the handful of PS3 games I missed but didn't want to buy the whole system for, so I'm hoping games like The Last of Us are released digitally.
Either the worst great player or the best horrible player you'll ever meet.
2 years ago#9
I voted Sony, although its probably going to be at least 3 years down the road before I get one. I like to get a console/pc every few years.
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)
2 years ago#10
Too early to tell. Come back in 2 years and I can tell you then. If I were to pick now, however, PS4.
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Will you also get a PS4 or Xbone?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived