Huge news!!! Nintendo says actually making games will increase support!!

#41GoombaXPosted 6/22/2013 12:29:25 AM
Sailor Goon posted...
king_madden posted...
Buretsu posted...
Well, Goon, maybe Sony will finally realize this and start making games for the Vita, mm?

whats funny is vita will release more games from now to the end of 2013 than the wiiU will have released the entire year.

So bloody true.

Hopefully there will be some good ones. Soul sacrifice cant last me an entire year
---
3ds FC: 1891-1175-6647 My town: Termina
Currently Playing: LoZ: MM, MvC 2, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Last of Us
#42RyuVegasPosted 6/22/2013 12:42:24 AM(edited)
levyjl1988 posted...
The only games that can save the Wii U now are: Smash Bros, Mario Kart 8, and the next LOZ.
Windwaker is a HD remake and others prob won't bother for something they already played. Pikmin 3 won't capture a lot of sales, perhaps the same as they did with Pikmin 1 and 2. Super Mario 3D World feels like it should have been on the 3DS rather than the wii u.

I don't even own a Wii U. But when I do it's because of Smash Bros, Mario Kart 8 and the next LOZ. Metroid Other M was fairly a disappointment. Star fox has been missing in action for a long time, same with F-Zero. First party games from Nintendo are getting less appealing. I've brodened my horizon with other games by other publishers and developers.

The 3DS though have caught me playing since for quite a bit though.

LITERALLY Posted his opinion then expects everyone to accept it as fact. See the Bolded? Like... wtf dude? Use some common sense and argumentative skills. Just saying words like "disappointment" and "Games are getting less appealing" means absolutely nothing without backing it up. But whatever keep dreaming the good fight or whatever.

As for me? I dunno about the rest of you that don't yet own one but y'know what is going to make me Buy it? LoZ:Wind Waker HD(Even though I've already played and beaten it 3 times, 2 of those times being 100% runs), Super Mario 3D World as I love 3D Land, and Pikmin 3 - one of my most anticipated titles of the generation. The last few? Bayonetta 2 and Sonic Lost World.

But yea totally, none of these games Nintendo is going to push sales of the console at all Nope, not one, single, BIT. -_-
---
NP: NarutoStorm3, DKCR3D, LoZOracles
'I've seen Ryu on the MtG board so he's already cooler than most of you.' ~ XImperialDragon
#43Oni_TaedoPosted 6/22/2013 12:42:41 AM
GoombaX posted...
Sailor Goon posted...
king_madden posted...
Buretsu posted...
Well, Goon, maybe Sony will finally realize this and start making games for the Vita, mm?

whats funny is vita will release more games from now to the end of 2013 than the wiiU will have released the entire year.

So bloody true.

Hopefully there will be some good ones. Soul sacrifice cant last me an entire year

Good games, on the Vita?
Never. Just subpar ports, or bad exclusives.
What did you think it was. a Nintendo handheld?

Worst $250 bucks I ever spent.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
PSN ID: Oni_Ishida
#44Retroxgamer0Posted 6/22/2013 12:44:50 AM
Enigma149 posted...
SegavsCapcom posted...
Literally nothing Nintendo can do will get them support. Third parties wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole after all the crap Nintendo pulled.

Yeah! All that crap like...letting indies self-publish! And...stuff.

http://www.filibustercartoons.com/Nintendo.php
^no all this crap.
#45king_maddenPosted 6/22/2013 12:47:50 AM
Oni_Taedo posted...
GoombaX posted...
Sailor Goon posted...
king_madden posted...
Buretsu posted...

So bloody true.

Good games, on the Vita?
Never. Just subpar ports, or bad exclusives.
What did you think it was. a Nintendo handheld?

Worst $250 bucks I ever spent.

im with you as far as the needing more good games, part, but there have been quite a few games to get me through the year since ive had it. if you wasted money, then I would say you shouldve shopped a bit better.
#46enigmamjPosted 6/22/2013 12:54:45 AM
This topic is about the Wii U guys, not the PortStation Vita, excuse me the Playstation Vita.
#47king_maddenPosted 6/22/2013 12:58:22 AM
enigmamj posted...
This topic is about the Wii U guys, not the PortStation Vita, excuse me the Playstation Vita.

i figured it was all comparable. 2 systems that arent selling very well, that seem to be filled with mostly ports, both hoping to have much stronger finishes by the end of the year and even better times next year, and both going for the "we need more games approach".

fairly similar.
#48enigmamjPosted 6/22/2013 1:11:32 AM
king_madden posted...
enigmamj posted...

i figured it was all comparable. 2 systems that arent selling very well, that seem to be filled with mostly ports, both hoping to have much stronger finishes by the end of the year and even better times next year, and both going for the "we need more games approach".

fairly similar.

You bring up some excellent points. I enjoy both Nintendo and Sony systems, and I wish both the Vita and Wii U were selling better. They are both good systems.

Overall, I think the Wii U has a slightly better chance since they have strong 1st party games that will come and help sales some. Not sure what Sony strategy is for the Vita. They seem to be relying on the remote play of ps4 games to save it I guess. Which just makes it an expensive accessory. I really enjoyed the PSP, and while I find the Vita an impressive system, its potential is being completely wasted. The hardware is much better than the 3DS, but the quality of games is far superior on the 3DS.
#49king_maddenPosted 6/22/2013 1:29:29 AM
enigmamj posted...
king_madden posted...
enigmamj posted...

fairly similar.

You bring up some excellent points. I enjoy both Nintendo and Sony systems, and I wish both the Vita and Wii U were selling better. They are both good systems.

Overall, I think the Wii U has a slightly better chance since they have strong 1st party games that will come and help sales some. Not sure what Sony strategy is for the Vita. They seem to be relying on the remote play of ps4 games to save it I guess. Which just makes it an expensive accessory. I really enjoyed the PSP, and while I find the Vita an impressive system, its potential is being completely wasted. The hardware is much better than the 3DS, but the quality of games is far superior on the 3DS.

true story
#50supremeblasterPosted 6/22/2013 1:36:11 AM
Someone who thinks 30k>60k shouldn't be the one calling a company "clueless".